+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 367 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah right, the United States of Europe. So you think FIFA are thinking along the same lines? They're trying to get rid of all the countries so there's just one global football team?

Yeah, you might be on to something here.

Hold on. Who will the global team play against? Oh no, I've spotted a flaw in the masterplan!
    There won't be any international football, only regional teams ... like in the erm, Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There won't be any international football, only regional teams ... like in the erm, Champions League
    So FIFA, which relies on the World Cup to make its huge profits, is getting rid of international football.

So FIFA, which relies on the World Cup to make its huge profits, is getting rid of international football.
    The last time I looked FIFA weren't in charge of removing existing national boundaries, or drawing up new ones.

The last time I looked FIFA weren't in charge of removing existing national boundaries, or drawing up new ones.
    I think we all know that, at least I thought we all did until your odd suggestion that FIFA was complicit in the abolition of national symbols and beyond.

I'd like to hear more about the regional teams in the Champions League, though.

I think we all know that, at least I thought we all did until your odd suggestion that FIFA was complicit in the abolition of national symbols and beyond.

I'd like to hear more about the regional teams in the Champions League, though.
    Were players prevented from wearing a poppy symbol during a match or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Were players prevented from wearing a poppy symbol during a match or not?
    If you're referring to the home nations games last year, then no.

If you're referring to the home nations games last year, then no.
    I'm referring to whatever FIFA unbanned

I'm referring to whatever FIFA unbanned
    Sorry mate, so which match were players prevented from wearing the poppy in?

Roger Stone has released publicly the full opening statements that he is set to give to the House Intelligence Committee during today's closed session hearing.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...investigators/

Goodlatte and Judiciary Republicans Renew Call for Second Special Counsel to Address Issues Outside the Scope of Mueller’s Investigation

https://judiciary.house.gov/press-re...investigation/

Bannon 1 Trump 0

An interesting tidbit from yesterday's closed session of the House Intelligence Committee

"Democratic congressional aides made unauthorized access to a House server 5,400 times and funneled “massive” amounts of data off of it. But there’s nothing to see here, Democrats told The Washington Post: They were just storing and then re-downloading homework assignments for Imran Awan’s elementary-school aged kids and family pictures."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/aw...ilds-homework/

Trump deletes tweets after backing Alabama primary loser

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41417279

He should have listened to Steve Bannon, the one who got him elected!

Let's check in on how Trump is dealing with Puerto Rico. Last week he tweeted about how fantastic his and his administration's response has been (and throws in a 'poor me' whinge about the press) with some not-very-veiled comments about the debts the country has.

The mayor of the capital then tearfully tells the world that they are in real trouble and compares the lack of help from the US as being close to genocide.

Trump tweets:

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump. Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job."

Trump played golf today and will visit the island next week.

Let's check in on how Trump is dealing with Puerto Rico. Last week he tweeted about how fantastic his and his administration's response has been (and throws in a 'poor me' whinge about the press) with some not-very-veiled comments about the debts the country has.

The mayor of the capital then tearfully tells the world that they are in real trouble and compares the lack of help from the US as being close to genocide.

Trump tweets:

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump. Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job."

Trump played golf today and will visit the island next week.
    He's gone off one one about Fake news in another tweet.

As that's really important in this time of a humanitarian crisis.

Wake up boys, don't get taken in by the fake news media!

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...to-rico-crisis

We haven't been, maybe you shouldn't either fella 👍

We're blaming trump's tweets on fake news now are we? Being a cheerleader is easy!

We're blaming trump's tweets on fake news now are we? Being a cheerleader is easy!
    😂😂😂 he's neutral don't forget he tells us every week 😉

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    ������ he's neutral don't forget he tells us every week ��
    I'm just pointing out the fact that even the MSM are now calling out the other MSM as being fake news

I'm just pointing out the fact that even the MSM are now calling out the other MSM as being fake news
    That's always happened, but we didn't have the parrot phrase of fake news. What you've got in that article is two retired people of similar positions with opposite views. Not sure how you can draw conclusions from it.

What we're talking about his trump's tweets, and he's made more since. No President would really have that much say in the logistics but he put himself right in the centre with his critical comments as the disaster unfolded.

That's always happened, but we didn't have the parrot phrase of fake news. What you've got in that article is two retired people of similar positions with opposite views. Not sure how you can draw conclusions from it.

What we're talking about his trump's tweets, and he's made more since. No President would really have that much say in the logistics but he put himself right in the centre with his critical comments as the disaster unfolded.
    Yeah, because that mayor was going off on TV saying nobody was helping, but forgot that she was standing in front of a mountain of aid pallets, and the MSM were blaming Trump for it, and for North Korea, and for the NFL, and for whatever else they could dream up