+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I felt he needed a thread as news comes out daily.

Having speed read this thread , just thought to myself , he likely to winning a second term .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Having speed read this thread , just thought to myself , he likely to winning a second term .
    Don't tell @lardy

Trump takes Davos by storm, given rock star treatment

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4835390]Trump takes Davos by storm, given rock star treatment

And there was me thinking that Davos stood for everything you despised.......how times have changed!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And there was me thinking that Davos stood for everything you despised.......how times have changed!
    Just reporting the news from an unbiased perspective as per usual

I am beginning to warm to him , I never though I would , he say he loves us and will stand by us , he's got our attention on this board is this now the longer thread we have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't tell @lardy
    I know its alarming but if he turns the American economy in the right direction and puts more Americans back in work with his American first ideal it will resonate with the rust belt and blue collar folk .
    They will again put two fingers up in numbers at the unappealing liberal left of the East coast .

I know its alarming but if he turns the American economy in the right direction and puts more Americans back in work with his American first ideal it will resonate with the rust belt and blue collar folk .
    They will again put two fingers up in numbers at the unappealing liberal left of the East coast .
    When the news comes out that Obama used the intel agencies to spy on Trump, and also gave Hillary a free pass on her private email server, sensible Democrat voters will leave the party in droves.

From all the stats produced the American economy was doing well under Obama.
    Much like the economy Labour inherited in 1997.
    Trump seems to somewhat exaggerating his own importance (again) in regards to the economy

When the news comes out that Obama used the intel agencies to spy on Trump, and also gave Hillary a free pass on her private email server, sensible Democrat voters will leave the party in droves.
    Think republicans are in for the long haul, with or without Trump.

Thanks. Jim seems to be just the balanced individual you go to to aid objective journalism.

http://americaoutloud.com/author/jimwaurishuk/

Thanks. Jim seems to be just the balanced individual you go to to aid objective journalism.

http://americaoutloud.com/author/jimwaurishuk/
    Rosiak's reporting has been verified by the House Inspector General, so it now seems that we have another conspiracy theory that wasn't. I see a pattern emerging here ...

Rosiak's reporting has been verified by the House Inspector General, so it now seems that we have another conspiracy theory that wasn't. I see a pattern emerging here ...
    What's been verified and what are the charges?

What's been verified and what are the charges?
    It's all in the Rosiak reports that congressional information was accessed without authorization, and then moved off-site to an undisclosed server. Regarding the charges, the last I heard a new Attorney General has been put in place, and the case was moved forward to a later date.

The orange faced one having a pop at the NHS today.
    I suppose it will please a few of his redneck fans that he’s doing some hard work (from his phone)

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The orange faced one having a pop at the NHS today.
    I suppose it will please a few of his redneck fans that he’s doing some hard work (from his phone)
    Surprisingly this came after an appearance by Nigel Farage on Fox News. As Donny doesn't watch much television it must have been pure coincidence he turned on the tv just as Nige was blaming all the problems of the NHS on immigrants.

There goes his autumn visit down the tubes, rescheduled for Xmas? .. or maybe he doesn't like Mrs M.

Can't quite make it out but is that sperm on Obama's forehead? Best check a real news source like Fox's Hannity I suppose!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0cf06751f9ef3

Another 17 people dead sadly.
    Those gun laws beautifully advocated by Trump’s mates in the NRA are working so well aren’t they.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Another 17 people dead sadly.
    Those gun laws beautifully advocated by Trump’s mates in the NRA are working so well aren’t they.
    Is it true that the NRA 'donated' $3m to Marco Rubio and $31m to Trump Jr in 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it true that the NRA 'donated' $3m to Marco Rubio and $31m to Trump Jr in 2016?
    The NRA regularly bribes US lawmakers to stop them passing gun control laws. Every so often, this leads to kids being shot dead at school.

Draining the swamp Trump-style.