+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

FBI director faces call to resign after missing Florida school shooter warning

FORT LAUDERDALE — Gov. Rick Scott, enraged over the FBI’s admission on Friday that it failed to act on a tip in January that the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting suspect had the potential of “conducting a school shooting,” demanded the resignation of FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“The FBI’s failure to take action against this killer is unacceptable,” Scott said in a statement. “The FBI has admitted that they were contacted last month by a person who called to inform them of Cruz’s ‘desire to kill people,’ and ‘the potential of him conducting a school shooting.’

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...hooting-415854

Is it true that, in one of his first acts as president, Trump made it easier for mental health patients to buy guns?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Three of the ten biggest shootings in US history have occurred since this post.
    I think this was the post more then any that convinced me Wales Bales isn’t as neutral as he says he is....

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think this was the post more then any that convinced me Wales Bales isn’t as neutral as he says he is....
    It was either that post or 3,000 other ones I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It was either that post or 3,000 other ones I suppose!
    Nothing to do with being neutral, just observing the news that is available to each any everyone of us. How lardy got it so wrong is a mystery even to me!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 1m

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...94780088033282

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

Oh that's alright then - do you wonder sometimes that you are lacking a bit of balance in your postings when it comes to your "on the fence" opinion of the great man?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh that's alright then - do you wonder sometimes that you are lacking a bit of balance in your postings when it comes to your "on the fence" opinion of the great man?
    It's the Donald Trump thread. Donald Trump posted a tweet. Every Donald Trump tweet is scrutinised and dissected by the words media. Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter, but there was no Trump collusion, no Americans involved, and no effect on US elections.Sorry for posting current news

PS my posts are balanced. These was no Trump-Russia-Collusion. The naughty stuff was done by the Obama administration, FBI & DOJ to stop Trump becoming president, and then trying to overthrow him once he got there.

Duplicate Post.

It's the Donald Trump thread. Donald Trump posted a tweet. Every Donald Trump tweet is scrutinised and dissected by the words media. Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter, but there was no Trump collusion, no Americans involved, and no effect on US elections.Sorry for posting current news

PS my posts are balanced. These was no Trump-Russia-Collusion. The naughty stuff was done by the Obama administration, FBI & DOJ to stop Trump becoming president, and then trying to overthrow him once he got there.
    It's the Donald Trump thread, not the "Let's all slavishly tow the Trump line" thread - yet you've been doing that for at least two years while claiming to be on the fence about him. Your posts, on the subject of this thread at least, are not balanced in the slightest - mine aren't either, but, then I've never made any spurious claims of impartiality when it comes to the man.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's the Donald Trump thread, not the "Let's all slavishly tow the Trump line" thread - yet you've been doing that for at least two years while claiming to be on the fence about him. Your posts, on the subject of this thread at least, are not balanced in the slightest - mine aren't either, but, then I've never made any spurious claims of impartiality when it comes to the man.
    I still have my doubts about Trump as a person, but what I have been saying from the very begining is that there was no Trump Russia Collusion, it was all a setup and the media was complicit. As it happens this is exactly how things are turning out, so in that sense I have been very balanced, looking at the facts and making a judgement. Now there are others on here who have continously promoted the Trump Russia Collusion story, and up until this moment they still believe it is true!

He seemed to miss out the "in this indictment" bit. Strange as he hadn't used up his 280 characters. Still with Gates flipping to Mueller and Bannon squawking up 20 hours of testimony there is nothing to fret about on that score and he can continue to concentrate on America's mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He seemed to miss out the "in this indictment" bit. Strange as he hadn't used up his 280 characters. Still with Gates flipping to Mueller and Bannon squawking up 20 hours of testimony there is nothing to fret about on that score and he can continue to concentrate on America's mental health issues.
    You still think something is going to happen to Trump? Mueller just played his best hand, and it turns out he only had a High Card, and not a very good one at that. Wait until the the OIG report comes out, and then you will find out what really went on.

The Russian Indictments
    Where were James Clapper and John Brennan when the Kremlin was meddling?

The Justice Department on Friday indicted three Russian companies and 13 individuals for interfering in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and the man who should be most upset is Donald J. Trump. The 37-page indictment contains no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, but it does show a systematic effort to discredit the result of the 2016 election. On the evidence so far, President Trump has been the biggest victim of that effort, and he ought to be furious at Vladimir Putin.

The indictment documents a broad social-media and propaganda campaign operating out of Russia and involving hundreds of people starting in 2014 that “had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. political system.” It certainly succeeded on that score, as Democrats and the media have claimed that Mr. Trump’s election is illegitimate because he conspired with Russia to defeat Hillary Clinton. The charge has roiled American politics and made governing more difficult.

The good news for Mr. Trump is that the indictment reveals no evidence of collusion. The Russians “posted derogatory information about a number of candidates,” the indictment says, and by 2016 “included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump” and “disparaging Hillary Clinton.” But it adds that the Russians “communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign,” and it offers no claims of a conspiracy.

Readers of the indictment will be amused at the comic opera details. In or around June 2016, for example, Russians posing online as Americans “communicated with a real U.S. person affiliated with a Texas-based grassroots organization.” This “real U.S. person” vouchsafed the deep political secret that the Russians “should focus their activities on ‘purple states like Colorado, Virginia & Florida.’” Sure enough, the Russians thereafter referred to targeting “purple states.” Someone actually paid Russians to collect this insight.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rus...nts-1518825574

You still think something is going to happen to Trump? Mueller just played his best hand, and it turns out he only had a High Card, and not a very good one at that. Wait until the the OIG report comes out, and then you will find out what really went on.
    So to sum up, the guy who yesterday sneeringly called me a 'resident expert' on a subject I've never spoken about, is, in the space of fifteen minutes, claiming:

a) Intimate knowledge of treasonous acts performed by the Obama White House
    b) Complete confidence that there was no collusion between Russians and Trump's team
    c) The full extent of the Mueller investigation and its outcome, even though it's still ongoing
    d) The extent and outcome of an unfinished and unpublished OIG report

Not bad for a guy who spends every day on a Cardiff City messageboard!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So to sum up, the guy who yesterday sneeringly called me a 'resident expert' on a subject I've never spoken about, is, in the space of fifteen minutes, claiming:

a) Intimate knowledge of treasonous acts performed by the Obama White House
    b) Complete confidence that there was no collusion between Russians and Trump's team
    c) The full extent of the Mueller investigation and its outcome, even though it's still ongoing
    d) The extent and outcome of an unfinished and unpublished OIG report

Not bad for a guy who spends every day on a Cardiff City messageboard!
    Already stated a year ago

[QUOTE=lardy;4843475]The NRA regularly bribes US lawmakers to stop them passing gun control laws. Every so often, this leads to kids being shot dead at school.

Draining the swamp Trump-style.[/QUOTE

Ah but is this a real shooting or a piece of deep state fixing like Sandyhook was (apparently)

He just doesn’t get it does he?

What a **** of a man fair play, posing with thumbs up
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/sta...34435613605888

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He just doesn’t get it does he?

What a **** of a man fair play, posing with thumbs up
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/sta...34435613605888
    And the victim is smiling, and the victims Mum & Dad is smiling, and the victims 3 brothers are smiling, and the doctor is smiling. What a **** of a family and a medical profession they all are.

And the victim is smiling, and the victims Mum & Dad is smiling, and the victims 3 brothers are smiling, and the doctor is smiling. What a **** of a family and a medical profession they all are.
    He's talking about the thumbs up photo. Clue was the words "thumbs up"

Happy to help again!

I know it’s hard for you bt for once can’t you see what a dick he looks doing a ****ing thumbs up??

Maybe I’m being too hard on him, I mean maybe he’s revived his latest endorsement from his mates in the NRA and he can’t contain himself

The Media Stopped Reporting The Russia Collusion Story Because They Helped Create It

Half the country wants to know why the press won’t cover the growing scandal now implicating the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice, and threatening to reach the State Department, Central Intelligence Agency, and perhaps even the Obama White House.

After all, the release last week of a less-redacted version of Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham’s January 4 letter showed that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to search the communications of a Trump campaign adviser based on a piece of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. The Fourth Amendment rights of an American citizen were violated to allow one political party to spy on another.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/15/...helped-create/

The Michael Flynn guilty plea stinks to high-heaven

Former Trump National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to providing false information to FBI agent in December and the more we learn about the events leading up to that plea, the more it stinks to high-heaven.

Byron York’s recent article at the Washington Examiner reveals that then-FBI DIrector James Comey testified that the agents who conducted the interview of Flynn did not think he had lied to them.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-high-heaven/