+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 68 of 367 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You know, Gluey, and I mean this as a compliment, you do work very hard on this. I hope they're remunerating you well in some way, even if it's not a wage.
    Thank you for the compliment, but it took hardly any effort at all, just 5 minutes here and there on a few select forums However, I knew not to take seriously the sources that you were quoting, it was pretty clear than CNN and others were in bed with FusionGPS and were all part of the game! You live and learn

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thank you for the compliment, but it took hardly any effort at all, just 5 minutes here and there on a few select forums However, I knew not to take seriously the sources that you were quoting, it was pretty clear than CNN and others were in bed with FusionGPS and were all part of the game! You live and learn
    Exactly what I mean, whether you want to call it misinformation or disinformation, you are always on the ball at getting the party line on here and I hope they recognise that.

Exactly what I mean, whether you want to call it misinformation or disinformation, you are always on the ball at getting the party line on here and I hope they recognise that.
    It's not a party line I was promoting, it was the truth of the matter. I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, but I do hope all criminality will be dealt with, wherever it is found

In that case you're missing a trick, because people are getting paid for doing exactly what you've been doing on here for the past 12+ months.

It's not a party line I was promoting, it was the truth of the matter. I'm still on the fence regarding Trump, but I do hope all criminality will be dealt with, wherever it is found
    Wherever? - more like Whenever.
    So far, all we have -still- is an embarrassment pretending to be a President posting like a chavvy brat on Social Media in CAPITALS.
    I wish to hell this would all hurry up so that he can get on with trying to be more Presidential and effective.
    Or Impeached. I don't know / care.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Wherever? - more like Whenever.
    So far, all we have -still- is an embarrassment pretending to be a President posting like a chavvy brat on Social Media in CAPITALS.
    I wish to hell this would all hurry up so that he can get on with trying to be more Presidential and effective.
    Or Impeached. I don't know / care.
    Well it's not just an American problem, it's a worldwide issue, and it's about time people woke up and got their heads out of the sand. The jokes on us mate, and until it gets sorted the political classes everywhere will continue to take the piss.

^^
    I''m aware that there is some f***ed up shit happening - home and away.
    I'm not sure i quite get the shape of all of it, but .. I'm not alone there.

I can be aware/unaware , but I'm unsure what I am supposed to actually do about it!
    I mean genuinely, 'do' as opposed to debate/surmise.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Papadopolous maybe less so!
    Who is this fella and where did he come from? What a drama hey Wait until they pull out the ungagged Uranium One witness, things are going to get really hot in the kitchen. It will get really mad if they appoint another Special Council to investigate Uranium One, who would then have to in investigate Mueller!

^^
    I''m aware that there is some f***ed up shit happening - home and away.
    I'm not sure i quite get the shape of all of it, but .. I'm not alone there.

I can be aware/unaware , but I'm unsure what I am supposed to actually do about it!
    I mean genuinely, 'do' as opposed to debate/surmise.
    Things tend to happen, just like Brexit and Trump did. People wake up and get pissed off in sufficient numbers and a critical mass is formed. The main problem is that most people have been brainwashed by the media, and it takes a notable experience to break the spell.

Who is this fella and where did he come from? What a drama hey Wait until they pull out the ungagged Uranium One witness, things are going to get really hot in the kitchen. It will get really mad if they appoint another Special Council to investigate Uranium One, who would then have to in investigate Mueller!
    Seems very odd that, with the wall to wall coverage you provide on here, that the Papadopolous news was deemed not worthy of a mention particularly as you are "on the fence" about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems very odd that, with the wall to wall coverage you provide on here, that the Papadopolous news was deemed not worthy of a mention particularly as you are "on the fence" about Trump.

Remember, he only deals with facts, doesn't toe the party line and hopes that all criminality will be dealt with, so perhaps this just doesn't tick the boxes?

Papadopolous is the bigger story as it seems he’s going to go ‘Queens evidence’ or whatever the American version is 😃
    He’s actually pleaded to being a wrong ‘un. The line from the Trump gang is that he’s a nobody.

How much of a ‘nobody’ he is is where the next part of this saga lies.....

Never heard of him before, an I don't think many people have. It is an interesting development!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Papadopolous is the bigger story as it seems he’s going to go ‘Queens evidence’ or whatever the American version is ��
    He’s actually pleaded to being a wrong ‘un. The line from the Trump gang is that he’s a nobody.

Yeah, it seems like the case has been well prepared to lead somewhere.

Mueller had better hurry up though, as there are calls being made for his resignation, due to his involvement in the Uranium One Russian cover-up.

Papadopolous is the bigger story as it seems he’s going to go ‘Queens evidence’ or whatever the American version is ��

It's hotting up very nicely. Very hard to imagine that things are going to get any better for Trump.

There will be a lot of people shitting themselves and strongly considering turning themselves in for leniency.

Trump's latest tweet:

I hope people will start to focus on our Massive Tax Cuts for Business (jobs) and the Middle Class (in addition to Democrat corruption)!
    Good luck with that!

Good luck with that!
    Good to see you back lardy, I knew you'd live to fight another day!

Good to see you back lardy, I knew you'd live to fight another day!
    I've been resting up, ready for a serious session of bumping your posts from this thread.

I've been resting up, ready for a serious session of bumping your posts from this thread.

In regards to the Uranium story that Sean hannity and the other cheer leaders are desperate to get excited about, this woman seems to shred the GOP spokesperson on this.

If HC is indited then obvs this woman was wrong but at the moment it seems to be DT is screaming corruption as a distraction for his own woes.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._all_mob_em_ru

In regards to the Uranium story that Sean hannity and the other cheer leaders are desperate to get excited about, this woman seems to shred the GOP spokesperson on this.

If HC is indited then obvs this woman was wrong but at the moment it seems to be DT is screaming corruption as a distraction for his own woes.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._all_mob_em_ru
    I'm waiting for the undercover informant to speak. He was threatened with jail by the Obama administration if he spoke out, and now his NDA has been lifted so that he can testify in front of the congressional comittee Uranium One inquiry.

Even more dirty pants than I imagined.
    What a mess this is / is heading towards

Even more dirty pants than I imagined.
    What a mess this is / is heading towards
    Have a read of this one!

COLLUSION: Hillary Clinton Set Up Donald Trump Jr.; Bankrolled Putin-Linked Russian Lawyer Meeting

http://truepundit.com/collusion-hill...awyer-meeting/

Was Papadopolous a Facebook friend of Sergei Millian, who is allegedly one of the Russian sources for the FusionGPS Trump dossier?

Oof, all this awkward stuff flying about. Washington could do with a very distractive story right now. Imagine one involving a beardy brown person doing appalling things, while in the possession of a pretend gun.