+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 291 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I've got not idea mate, I'm just wondering what the heck has happened to Stormy, I hope she is OK. One minute she was the star of the Michael Avenatti Stormy Daniels show, which has suddenly become the Michael Avenatti Michael Cohen show. It's just too weird, I can't get my head around it. It's almost as if the whole thing has been setup!

But yeah, some high-level game playing going on, if only we knew who was on which side

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've got not idea mate, I'm just wondering what the heck has happened to Stormy, I hope she is OK. One minute she was the star of the Michael Avenatti Stormy Daniels show, which has suddenly become the Michael Avenatti Michael Cohen show. It's just too weird, I can't get my head around it. It's almost as if the whole thing has been setup!

But yeah, some high-level game playing going on, if only we knew who was on which side
    Perhaps she's gone on a girls' break with Melania!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Melania had surgery in the hospital last week.

Melania had surgery in the hospital last week.
    Yeah Stormy does regularly. They probably bonded in post-op

Apparently Don may have beaten her up according to this Rolling Stone journalist

Jamil Smith Verified account @JamilSmith
    I wish that I didn’t suspect that the prolonged, poorly explained public absence of Melania Trump could be about concealing abuse. I wish that it was a ludicrous prospect. I wish that the @POTUS wasn’t a man with a history of abusing women, including those to whom he is married.
    4:44 am - 3 Jun 2018 From Manhattan, NY

https://twitter.com/JamilSmith/statu...40956798349316

Melania Trump @FLOTUS 55 minutes ago
    I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing. Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!

Melania Trump @FLOTUS 55 minutes ago
    I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing. Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!
    She must have sat in on the meeting with Kim kardashian about prison reform and sentencing.

Buckle Up, IG report this week (well maybe!!)
    IG.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    She must have sat in on the meeting with Kim kardashian about prison reform and sentencing.
    On the agenda today for Don is a meeting with Roseanne Barr about race relations 😂

All about him again....

Iger, where is my call of apology? You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response. How is Brian Ross doing? He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology. Double Standard!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All about him again....

Iger, where is my call of apology? You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response. How is Brian Ross doing? He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology. Double Standard!
    If I understand this correctly then he asserts that ABC offended millions of people but if Bob Iger calls Donny and offers him a personal apology and humbles himself before him all is ok. L'etat c'est moi!

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...32252214468608

Trump says he had a very nice and interesting letter from Kim Jong-Un. Eight minutes later he says he hasn't opened it yet.

This may be why his lawyers don't want him to testify.

Trump says he had a very nice and interesting letter from Kim Jong-Un. Eight minutes later he says he hasn't opened it yet.

The envelope is open, somebody has read it and informed Trump of it's contents ..

The envelope is open, somebody has read it and informed Trump of it's contents ..

Is the envelope really big or are their hands small?

Is the envelope really big or are their hands small?
    It's a BIG letter. A symbolic letter no doubt.

Conclusive proof then.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Conclusive proof then.
    I think somebody steamed it open and forgot to seal it back up again

The full press conference

The bloke who delivered "the letter" was the ex-chief of North Korean intelligence. He probably had more interesting information that he delivered verbally, than what was in the letter.

The bloke who delivered "the letter" was the ex-chief of North Korean intelligence. He probably had more interesting information that he delivered verbally, than what was in the letter.
    Yeah probably, he probably said to Trump "you probably don't have to read this letter from the leader of my authoritarian state and he'll probably be cool if you tell the press you can't be arsed to read it yet" most probably.

Yeah probably, he probably said to Trump "you probably don't have to read this letter from the leader of my authoritarian state and he'll probably be cool if you tell the press you can't be arsed to read it yet" most probably.
    Do you think Kim Jong Un was in charge of North Korea?

Do you think Kim Jong Un was in charge of North Korea?
    Is this a question about the deep state?

Who said witty satire was dead eh.

Just when you thought that Kelly Anne Conway's "alternative facts" was the best way to explain Trump as a congenital liar Rudy Giuliani comes up with "our recollection keeps changing"!