+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 367 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Now we've finished dealing with the saga of how much Moore wrote in a yearbook - thanks gluey, you're a star! - how about talking about all the inappropriate relationships he has with teenage girls?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Now we've finished dealing with the saga of how much Moore wrote in a yearbook - thanks gluey, you're a star! - how about talking about all the inappropriate relationships he has with teenage girls?
    Are they no longer just allegations? Wow, things are moving quickly. He deserves to be punished if this is the new situation, as do all of those in the many cases that are still to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are they no longer just allegations? Wow, things are moving quickly. He deserves to be punished if this is the new situation, as do all of those in the many cases that are still to come.
    You will only comment about proof, formal investigation or admittance of guilt? It's going to get very quiet on here if thems your posting rules!!!!

Allegations were sufficient for you with Weinstein. But it all depends if they're pro or anti trump, doesn't it?

Allegations were sufficient for you with Weinstein. But it all depends if they're pro or anti trump, doesn't it?
    Weinstein apologized for his actions, and there is also a paper trail. The only paper trail to Moore was faked, so maybe you can try to dig up something a bit more substantive? Even the manager at the Mall said Moore was never banned.

Weinstein apologized for his actions, and there is also a paper trail. The only paper trail to Moore was faked, so maybe you can try to dig up something a bit more substantive? Even the manager at the Mall said Moore was never banned.
    Don't you mean allegedly faked?

Don't you mean allegedly faked?
    The lady said it herself.

The lady said it herself.
    Incorrect.

What do you think about Roy Moore's lies? See post 1900 in case you missed it on this page while you were replying to the other posts.

Moore and his media and political cronies are pursuing the discredit one bit and that casts doubt on the totality strategy with some success as it will bring along those who want to believe in his innocence.

For what it is worth the NYT article has a shot of the inscription. Clearly two different sets of handwriting. If the lady did the latter who does WB think forged the former?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/u...on-allred.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Moore and his media and political cronies are pursuing the discredit one bit and that casts doubt on the totality strategy with some success as it will bring along those who want to believe in his innocence.

For what it is worth the NYT article has a shot of the inscription. Clearly two different sets of handwriting. If the lady did the latter who does WB think forged the former?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/08/u...on-allred.html
    She changed her story from writing all of it to a part of it, hence her credibility is in question. She made these claims while sitting next to a lawyer who congress want to speak to about this matter.

She changed her story from writing all of it to a part of it, hence her credibility is in question. She made these claims while sitting next to a lawyer who congress want to speak to about this matter.
    Nine women have said that Mr. Moore made unwanted advances toward them, or worse, when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s, and in trying to discredit them, the Moore campaign has focused on challenging the veracity of Ms. Nelson and the yearbook inscription. The apparent difference in the lettering of the inscription has spawned weeks of amateur analyses and conspiracy theories, and has led Mr. Moore to repeatedly suggest the yearbook was a fake.

Reasonable summary of where we are and views previously and currently expressed in this thread I thought!

Roy Moore changed his story, hence his credibility is in question. Oh, we're ignoring that aren't we.

Nine women have said that Mr. Moore made unwanted advances toward them, or worse, when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s, and in trying to discredit them, the Moore campaign has focused on challenging the veracity of Ms. Nelson and the yearbook inscription. The apparent difference in the lettering of the inscription has spawned weeks of amateur analyses and conspiracy theories, and has led Mr. Moore to repeatedly suggest the yearbook was a fake.

Reasonable summary of where we are and views previously and currently expressed in this thread I thought!
    A person who worked at the restaurant during the same time-period said they didn't recall Nelson being a staff member, and I believe somebody from the courthouse who was a regular visitor said he knew Moore but never saw him here. Clearly they need to start a civil court action and put all these witnesses before a judge.

A person who worked at the restaurant during the same time-period said they didn't recall Nelson being a staff member, and I believe somebody from the courthouse who was a regular visitor said he knew Moore but never saw him here. Clearly they need to start a civil court action and put all these witnesses before a judge.
    Same question as before. Who do you believe? Moore or the nine women? I'm with the ladies and the Republican Senator for Alabama has cast his vote against Moore and questioned his fitness. It is possible to support Trump's general philosophy whilst still being able to call out despicable morally hypercritical scum like Moore and Weinstein on a case by case basis you know!

Same question as before. Who do you believe? Moore or the nine women? I'm with the ladies and the Republican Senator for Alabama has cast his vote against Moore and questioned his fitness. It is possible to support Trump's general philosophy whilst still being able to call out despicable morally hypercritical scum like Moore and Weinstein on a case by case basis you know!
    Like I said Weinstein apologized for his behaviour and he left a paper trail, paid out settlements, etc. There are also many legal proceedings that have recently been filed against him.

Regarding Moore, you have the changed story regarding yearbook, and Nelson's stepson and ex-boyfriend spoke out against her. Moore also has witnesses who have refutet many of the allegations, so everybody needs to be rigorously cross examined under oath IMO. Let the courts decide, that is the reason why they exist!

Therefore I am not going to be bullied into declaring a verdict of guilt on someone who I genuinly don't know if they are or not, just to satisfy your feverish hunger to be proven right.

Somewhat bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Somewhat bizarre.
    What was the most bizarre thing in your opinion?

Like I said Weinstein apologized for his behaviour and he left a paper trail, paid out settlements, etc. There are also many legal proceedings that have recently been filed against him.

Regarding Moore, you have the changed story regarding yearbook, and Nelson's stepson and ex-boyfriend spoke out against her. Moore also has witnesses who have refutet many of the allegations, so everybody needs to be rigorously cross examined under oath IMO. Let the courts decide, that is the reason why they exist!

Therefore I am not going to be bullied into declaring a verdict of guilt on someone who I genuinly don't know if they are or not, just to satisfy your feverish hunger to be proven right.
    Bit ad hominem suggesting I have some kind of feverish hunger to be proven right. I believe the people making accusations against Moore and have said so in advance of confirmation in the unlikely event of that ever existing. I have tried to get you to give a wider view beyond the consiparacy theorist analysis of a signature in a yearbook on whether Judge Roy Moore is a good'un or a bad'un but will step back as it seems too difficult and I don't want to bully you!

What was the most bizarre thing in your opinion?
    Roy Moore.

How about you?

Bit ad hominem suggesting I have some kind of feverish hunger to be proven right. I believe the people making accusations against Moore and have said so in advance of confirmation in the unlikely event of that ever existing. I have tried to get you to give a wider view beyond the consiparacy theorist analysis of a signature in a yearbook on whether Judge Roy Moore is a good'un or a bad'un but will step back as it seems too difficult and I don't want to bully you!
    "whilst still being able to call out despicable morally hypercritical scum like Moore and Weinstein on a case by case basis you know!" sounds a bit feverish to me

I sincerely hope this goes to court and all of the witnesses are put under pressure during a vigourous cross-examination.

Anyway, we still have another 246 cases to look at, so hopefully I will be able to call out a republican or two along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Roy Moore.

How about you?
    I mean out of all the things he said.

I mean out of all the things he said.
    I know.

Most of the questions, all of the answers.

"whilst still being able to call out despicable morally hypercritical scum like Moore and Weinstein on a case by case basis you know!" sounds a bit feverish to me

I sincerely hope this goes to court and all of the witnesses are put under pressure during a vigourous cross-examination.

Anyway, we still have another 246 cases to look at, so hopefully I will be able to call out a republican or two along the way.
    So the swamp is being cleared because people like Roy Moore are being elected instead of the previous incumbents. If you truly believe that I am sorry for you!

So the swamp is being cleared because people like Roy Moore are being elected instead of the previous incumbents. If you truly believe that I am sorry for you!
    If he is guilty he will be kicked out. Allred just needs to start a civil case, what is holding her up?

If he is guilty he will be kicked out. Allred just needs to start a civil case, what is holding her up?
    round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran