+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 367 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is what the attorney from Trump for America, Inc. is claiming in a 7 page letter delivered to the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, and the Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform.
    So claimed to being illegal. You are a couple of steps ahead I know because you will be questioning why now and doubting the substance of these allegations made by a partisan lawyer until the aggrieved people file lawsuits!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So claimed to being illegal. You are a couple of steps ahead I know because you will be questioning why now and doubting the substance of these allegations made by a partisan lawyer until the aggrieved people file lawsuits!
    It's already been filed to Congress and the Senate (see above).

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Remember the days when 'liberal' meant an open-minded, level-headed caring person and wasn't an insult?!

TBH that just sounds a bit (or a lot) like Don is very fed up of this current 'awkward' FBI and would like to make a new one - possibly full of faithful Trumpers.

What a 'liberal libtard' I am for posting that ;)

All I got from the 30’seconds I watched of today’s video brought you by the official fan club of Trump Cardiff branch (30 seconds more then enough of him) was more attempts to distract from the investigation he finds himself in.

Sounds like he wants to create a team of his minions, if there anything like his judge selections God Help the American people.

I think the label was misappropriated a long time ago.
    I don't.
    It's final utter deformation and complete perversion of former meaning is a relatively recent thing.
    And toward some kind of f*cked up outcome, quite likely.

I don't.
    It's final utter deformation and complete perversion of former meaning is a relatively recent thing.
    And toward some kind of f*cked up outcome, quite likely.
    Same with the right wing and far left, they have different meanings these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All I got from the 30’seconds I watched of today’s video brought you by the official fan club of Trump Cardiff branch (30 seconds more then enough of him) was more attempts to distract from the investigation he finds himself in.

Sounds like he wants to create a team of his minions, if there anything like his judge selections God Help the American people.
    I can see how you managed to get a 2.2 in Law

It's already been filed to Congress and the Senate (see above).
    So they sent a letter to Congress and the Senate Committees. I guess anyone can do that. Didn't Allred do the same on the Roy Moore accusations. What's different?

So they sent a letter to Congress and the Senate Committees. I guess anyone can do that. Didn't Allred do the same on the Roy Moore accusations. What's different?
    The U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, and the U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform oversee the General Services Administration goverment agency.

Allred didn't do anything except make some claims, same as her daughter did with Trump. There was never any follow up.

The U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, and the U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform oversee the General Services Administration goverment agency.

Allred didn't do anything except make some claims, same as her daughter did with Trump. There was never any follow up.
    Two lawyers write two letters to different committees for two different reasons and get two completely different reactions from you. Got it!

Two lawyers write two letters to different committees for two different reasons and get two completely different reactions from you. Got it!
    Trump for America, inc. is government related, it is the legal framwork for the transitionional government.

The Allred family dish out large amounts of money from dodgy Democrat doners for political gain.

How on earth can you even compare the two?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...robert-mueller

Interesting.
    Yep it's the Guardian... etc etc, but the article contains peoples direct quotes and tweets .

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...robert-mueller

Interesting.
    Yep it's the Guardian... etc etc, but the article contains peoples direct quotes and tweets .
    The Guardian are on the anti-Trump team. If you've been paying attention, then you will have noticed that this is a very large team. It includes the Democrats, some Republicans, the majority of the media, elements of the FBI and DOJ, and members of the Judiciary, etc.

How Trump is still in the game is a remarkable feat in itself, but what we are now witnessing the the realtime exposé of a corrupt state, yet the majority on here are still rooting for the corruptors. It must be fascinating for the anthropologists who study this kind of thing.

Trump for America, inc. is government related, it is the legal framwork for the transitionional government.

The Allred family dish out large amounts of money from dodgy Democrat doners for political gain.

How on earth can you even compare the two?
    Trump for America, how could anyone confuse this for a partisan organisation? To look wider we seem to moving into an interesting phase. The discrediting of the investigation (triggered let's not forget by the Trump appointed Deputy Attorney General) is accelerating which can only mean that the investigation is getting closer to organ grinders rather than the monkeys it has prosecuted so far. Expect more chaff like this before either Trump presses the nuclear button or Mueller gets his prey.

Trump for America, how could anyone confuse this for a partisan organisation? To look wider we seem to moving into an interesting phase. The discrediting of the investigation (triggered let's not forget by the Trump appointed Deputy Attorney General) is accelerating which can only mean that the investigation is getting closer to organ grinders rather than the monkeys it has prosecuted so far. Expect more chaff like this before either Trump presses the nuclear button or Mueller gets his prey.
    I'm not sure whose side the Deputy Attorney General is on, his wife has now been dragged into it, apparently she was working for Bill Clinton or something along those lines.

I'm not sure whose side the Deputy Attorney General is on, his wife has now been dragged into it, apparently she was working for Bill Clinton or something along those lines.
    God... imagine the things she could tell the Justice Department if she wasn't bound by client confidentiality?

The Guardian are on the anti-Trump team. If you've been paying attention, then you will have noticed that this is a very large team. It includes the Democrats, some Republicans, the majority of the media, elements of the FBI and DOJ, and members of the Judiciary, etc.

How Trump is still in the game is a remarkable feat in itself, but what we are now witnessing the the realtime exposé of a corrupt state, yet the majority on here are still rooting for the corruptors. It must be fascinating for the anthropologists who study this kind of thing.
    Well, I'm not rooting for any corruptor. I'm waiting for some genuine indication of who represents 'truth' in all this. I wonder if we may never know.
    But I have the strongest of hunches that Trump is not, will not and does not have what it takes to be the savior / liberator / game-changer. He may be the face (knowingly or not) for whoever might (or might not) be those things - or just as possibly, he is simply just as corrupt, ignorant, narcissistic and clueless as he is depicted. It is alarmingly easy to present that vision ..
    He has a dwindling following of like-minded. Listen to them speak. They are not good people - certainly no better than those they accuse.

Well, I'm not rooting for any corruptor. I'm waiting for some genuine indication of who represents 'truth' in all this. I wonder if we may never know.
    But I have the strongest of hunches that Trump is not, will not and does not have what it takes to be the savior / liberator / game-changer. He may be the face (knowingly or not) for whoever might (or might not) be those things - or just as possibly, he is simply just as corrupt, ignorant, narcissistic and clueless as he is depicted. It is alarmingly easy to present that vision ..
    He has a dwindling following of like-minded. Listen to them speak. They are not good people - certainly no better than those they accuse.
    The corruptor is dead, long live the corruptor!

The corruptor is dead, long live the corruptor!
    Yeah .. that too

McCabe’s Ties to Russian Crime Figures & His Reported Tampering in Russian FBI Cases, Files

For years James Comey and Robert Mueller, as FBI directors, knew Andrew McCabe maintained problematic contacts with Russian officials including organized crime figures yet did little to investigate the now-FBI deputy director’s relationships even after other agents caught McCabe tampering in Russian-linked cases, FBI sources said.
    https://truepundit.com/comey-mueller...i-cases-files/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tthew-petersen

Where does it stop?

Is this 'draining the swamp'?

Or something sinister, damaging that may take years to reverse.?

Where does it stop?

I'm struggling to keep up now, where will it all end

Where does it stop?

The Senator who filleted him, John Kennedy produced a beaut of a quote to finish him off "“Just because you’ve seen My Cousin Vinny doesn’t qualify you to be a federal judge,”.

On your wider point I think that Trump has been really successful in quickly making a range of very-conservative senior judicial appointments. Then again this stuff is swings and roundabouts and whoever is in power (let's call it swampmaster) gets to choose the judiciary with records of similar "political" leanings. In that regard at least Trump is no different to those who preceded him. When it gets to the lower ranks it looks like he has run out of qualified troops though.

In 10 years time, the Republican tax bill will leave half of Americans worse off and 83% of the benefits will go to the top 1% earners.

Trump, draining that swamp one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    In 10 years time, the Republican tax bill will leave half of Americans worse off and 83% of the benefits will go to the top 1% earners.

Trump, draining that swamp one day at a time.
    Doesn't the tax law expire in 10 years time? I'm guessing whoever is in power then will make a new one!