+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 367 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Doesn't the tax law expire in 10 years time? I'm guessing whoever is in power then will make a new one!
    Yes, the bit with provisions for 99% expires then. The 1%ers bit doesn't.

Aren't tax bills quite difficult to get through? Wasn't this the biggest one for decades or something? Trump, the alleged billionaire, and his billionaire friends will certainly hope so.

Isn't it a coincidence that the shit would hit the fan for ordinary people once Trump's tenure is up?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Aren't tax bills quite difficult to get through? Wasn't this the biggest one for decades or something? Trump, the alleged billionaire, and his billionaire friends will certainly hope so.

Isn't it a coincidence that the shit would hit the fan for ordinary people once Trump's tenure is up?
    If the most unpopular president in history can do it, then anybody can, experially if it's a really bad deal. The Democrats will win big at the next election, so I wouldn't worry too much.

From Yahoo:

"In past decades, policymakers have reversed major cuts as deficits ballooned and economic windfalls failed to materialize."

Whether it can be undone in the future is besides the point. Trump rode in on a drain the swamp ticket and he's thrown a few dollars a month savings to the poor people. But it's calculated that he'll save up 11-15m dollars a year and Kushner 5-12m dollars a year with the new bill.

All of this is paid for by increasing the US deficit so there's a long term impact regardless of what happens in future elections.

One senator even said that his big business donors told him not to contact them again if the bill didn't go through. Who's being represented? Drain the swamp indeed...

More from the draintheswamp files

President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier. Mr. Trump directed those comments to friends dining nearby at the exclusive club — including to two friends at a table near the president's who described the remark to CBS News — as he began his final days of his first year in office in what has become known as the "Winter White House."

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tru...hristmas-trip/

More from the draintheswamp files
    How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin’ James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2017

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-clinton-bias

Top FBI official linked to reporter who broke Trump dossier story

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-jones-316157

Re-Assigned FBI Lawyer James Baker Has Hard Drives Showing Trump Was Spied On

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/re-ass...g-trump-spied/

A new low in stupidity from the President?

He's tweeted that New York could do with some global warming as it's going to be cold later.

A new low in stupidity from the President?

He's tweeted that New York could do with some global warming as it's going to be cold later.
    It would be funny if global warming isn't the thing that we have all been led to believe, so is he saying global warming is more gaming of the system by the other lot?

It would be funny if global warming isn't the thing that we have all been led to believe, so is he saying global warming is more gaming of the system by the other lot?
    Could you rephrase this in a way that makes sense?

Could you rephrase this in a way that makes sense?
    Forget that, news just out saying classified information from Hillary Clinton’s email server was found on the laptop of the disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner.

So, somebody has been telling big porkies. What next?

Forget that, news just out saying classified information from Hillary Clinton’s email server was found on the laptop of the disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner.

So, somebody has been telling big porkies. What next?
    Quick... Distraction...

Oh, um, Hillary's emails!

The US president having no clue about climate change and spreading bollocks that anyone over 5 should really recognise as being bollocks is deeply worrying for the future of our planet. Calling him irresponsible for this barely touches the surface.

Quick... Distraction...

Oh, um, Hillary's emails!

The US president having no clue about climate change and spreading bollocks that anyone over 5 should really recognise as being bollocks is deeply worrying for the future of our planet. Calling him irresponsible for this barely touches the surface.
    A quick distraction? All of this was covered up by the Obama FBI and the DOJ, and Clinton along with numerous other cohorts lied under oath. It's only just starting to get interesting!

Regarding the impact of global warming, you would first have to prove it's existence, but that is a topic for another conversation. Trump was clearly mocking the previous administration who had plans to spend trillions of dollars on it, and like I said maybe Trump knows something that we don't

A quick distraction? All of this was covered up by the Obama FBI and the DOJ, and Clinton along with numerous other cohorts lied under oath. It's only just starting to get interesting!

Regarding the impact of global warming, you would first have to prove it's existence, but that is a topic for another conversation. Trump was clearly mocking the previous administration who had plans to spend trillions of dollars on it, and like I said maybe Trump knows something that we don't
    No, it's the topic for this conversation as it is very specifically what Trump tweeted about. Hillary's emails is a topic for another conversation.

'Global warming' is real. It's existence is proven. The average temperature of the world is rising. It's a fact. Very few people don't accept that, so you're in a small minority there, yet again.

The causes are debated. Some seem to think it's just a coincidence that temperatures rocketed since the Industrial Revolution.

Trump's tweet is astoundingly ignorant. For a start, he's using an example of extreme weather conditions, a symptom of 'global warming'!

No, it's the topic for this conversation as it is very specifically what Trump tweeted about. Hillary's emails is a topic for another conversation.

'Global warming' is real. It's existence is proven. The average temperature of the world is rising. It's a fact. Very few people don't accept that, so you're in a small minority there, yet again.

The causes are debated. Some seem to think it's just a coincidence that temperatures rocketed since the Industrial Revolution.

Trump's tweet is astoundingly ignorant. For a start, he's using an example of extreme weather conditions, a symptom of 'global warming'!
    I'm not a Trump fan, but I have seen how he works. First he says something that seems controversial to the uninitiated, and then people like you get their knickers in a twist. Finally, something comes out to show he was right all along. Rinse and repeat.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I have seen how he works. First he says something that seems controversial to the uninitiated, and then people like you get their knickers in a twist. Finally, something comes out to show he was right all along. Rinse and repeat.
    I agree to some extent, he does say controversial things as a distraction.

Unfortunately for those of us who quite like having a breathable atmosphere, he spreads complete lies and they are lapped up by the more gullible members of society who cling to his every word. The type who think 'global warming' still needs to be proven.

So how about listing 3 controversial topics where Trump has been shown to be correct all along

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    So how about listing 3 controversial topics where Trump has been shown to be correct all along
    It's all in this thread.

It's all in this thread.
    Go on, only 3 - He's been rinsing and repeating for a year now, you must have dozens of issues to choose from

2k+ posts and he can't even think of one

2k+ posts and he can't even think of one
    I don't do small talk

Moving on, 2018 is going to be one hell of a year!

I don't do small talk

Moving on, 2018 is going to be one hell of a year!
    I know! So much in store!

Some are saying that you'll chat even more bollocks than you managed in 2017. Not me though, I don't think it's possible.

Some are saying that you'll chat even more bollocks than you managed in 2017. Not me though, I don't think it's possible.
    😂😂😂😂😂

To be fair, your prediction success rate has been abysmal

Interesting article with a former Trump hating senator.

Lindsey Graham: We need new special counsel — just for Trump dossier

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/li...rticle/2644632