+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 367 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Huma Abedin Forwarded State Passwords To Yahoo Before It Was Hacked By Foreign Agents!!!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/ab...oreign-agents/

Trump taking credit for there being no deaths on commercial flights flights in 2017

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...95478428102657

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Trump taking credit for there being no deaths on commercial flights flights in 2017

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...95478428102657
    If you read it carefully he doesn't say that, but he certainly triggered a lot of people!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you read it carefully he doesn't say that, but he certainly triggered a lot of people!
    You believe he didn’t mean it?

Just read the tweet, he's not claiming credit for global air safety!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 58m
    Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
    So is he just talking about the US? If so, there have been no commercial airliner deaths in the US for 8 years. Shouldn't he be giving credit to Obama as whatever was done must have been done by him.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So is he just talking about the US? If so, there have been no commercial airliner deaths in the US for 8 years. Shouldn't he be giving credit to Obama as whatever was done must have been done by him.
    No, what he says is ..

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation.

NEW SENTENCE

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

No, what he says is ..

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation.

NEW SENTENCE

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!
    The best and safest year refers to global figures.

The best and safest year refers to global figures.
    Yes, but it's not connected to the first sentence.

What did he do that was strict?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What did he do that was strict?
    I wouldn't read too much into it, it's all rather trivial arguing about syntax and grammar. What about Huma Abedin giving away classfied state passwords to foreign intelligence agencies, and Obama handing Hezbollah a free pass to run drugs and operate a stolen used car network in America, that generated over a billion dollars which was used to fund nefarious deeds around the globe? Where is the outrage about that? Trump tweeted about both of those events, but the media has been very slow latching onto them!

It's rather trivial arguing about syntax and grammar when his meaning is clear.

Back to my question that you missed on the previous page. Why is he trying to keep that 'disturbing news' quiet?

Or were your sentences unconnected?

It's rather trivial arguing about syntax and grammar when his meaning is clear.

Back to my question that you missed on the previous page. Why is he trying to keep that 'disturbing news' quiet?

Or were your sentences unconnected?
    If I tweet the following ..

"Since taking my coaching badge I have become an better manager. Good news - it was just reported that 18 Premier League games in a row is a new milestone, the best year on record!"

Am I taking the credit for what Manchester City achieved?

If I tweet the following ..

"Since taking my coaching badge I have become an better manager. Good news - it was just reported that 18 Premier League games in a row is a new milestone, the best year on record!"

Am I taking the credit for what Manchester City achieved?
    This is trivial.

How about the previous question?

This is trivial.

How about the previous question?
    Ok, at least you can now see how Twitter works. Trump and many others don't use paragraphs as you are only alowed 140 characters, so just remember in the future that it's only tweet, not a Pulitzer Prize winning novel

Ok, at least you can now see how Twitter works. Trump and many others don't use paragraphs as you are only alowed 140 characters, so just remember in the future that it's only tweet, not a Pulitzer Prize winning novel
    280 characters. All the more reason for sentences to be connected. Now, previous question?

280 characters. All the more reason for sentences to be connected. Now, previous question?
    What was it again?

Trump eclipses himself

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

What was it again?
    It was that post where you were trying to be smart but ballsed it up.

Oh yeah, I can see why you're not sure which one

Trump eclipses himself

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!
    My button is bigger than yours, nah, nah, nannah, nah - Trump tackling the weighty matters of international politics in his inimitable style , he probably spent the next half an hour telling everyone he saw about how clever he'd been.

Wel old orange face’s latest attempt at cock displaying will appeal to his cheerleaders and other deluded minions who will salivate with excitement at this whilst musing over the latest bit of bollocks on Breitbart.

Whilst anyone with a brain bigger then a Sultana will cringe at this quite crass piecce of macho aggrandisement.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Wel old orange face’s latest attempt at cock displaying will appeal to his cheerleaders and other deluded minions who will salivate with excitement at this whilst musing over the latest bit of bollocks on Breitbart.

Whilst anyone with a brain bigger then a Sultana will cringe at this quite crass piecce of macho aggrandisement.
    If you ever wondered where gets his ideas:

DSlz1-6WsAAY9Ih.jpg

If you ever wondered where gets his ideas:

DSlz1-6WsAAY9Ih.jpg
    Actually he's responding to the news cycle, that is his cue. If he mentions things before they are reported he will be accused of collusion, attacking political opponents, and influencing the justice department. They will also try to impeach him for it. Trumpy is always a few steps ahead.

Actually he's responding to the news cycle, that is his cue. If he mentions things before they are reported he will be accused of collusion, attacking political opponents, and influencing the justice department. They will also try to impeach him for it. Trumpy is always a few steps ahead.

I wouldn't read too much into it, it's all rather trivial arguing about syntax and grammar. What about Huma Abedin giving away classfied state passwords to foreign intelligence agencies, and Obama handing Hezbollah a free pass to run drugs and operate a stolen used car network in America, that generated over a billion dollars which was used to fund nefarious deeds around the globe? Where is the outrage about that? Trump tweeted about both of those events, but the media has been very slow latching onto them!
    Obviously only stupid people would look at two sentences in the same tweet both relating to aviation and think that they were in any way related. I was trying to understand whether there is merit in Trump's boast that he has been strict on commercial aviation but now you have highlighted the error of my ways I won't read too much into the absence of any substance to support this assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Obviously only stupid people would look at two sentences in the same tweet both relating to aviation and think that they were in any way related. I was trying to understand whether there is merit in Trump's boast that he has been strict on commercial aviation but now you have highlighted the error of my ways I won't read too much into the absence of any substance to support this assertion.
    I think he was just trolling and it seemed to work as it was the main story for all the big MSM guys ... and hardly any mention of Iran? Strange days