+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 291 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Coincidence... organised....

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Coincidence... organised....
    Yeah, Soros level What's happening elsewhere?

I’ve read a bit about George Soros lately, he seems to really piss off all the alt right loons so the more I hear of him the more I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’ve read a bit about George Soros lately, he seems to really piss off all the alt right loons so the more I hear of him the more I like him.
    If you've read a bit about him, you probably already know more than those that like to talk about him.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I've met him a few times, nice chap

No slam dunk in the Manafort trial as the jury retire to consider their verdict.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/jury...first-day.html

Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence throws former Director Brennan under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence throws former Director Brennan under the bus.

Brennan now denying that he said Trump has committed treason!

It's now rests on the shoulders of Omarosa to inflict the fatal blow, as all the heavy hitters fall by the wayside, including lardy favourite Stormy Daniels. Who could have predicted that?

Choo Choo!

The latest in the ongoing campaign by Trump and his followers to redefine the whole concept of truth.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45241838

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The latest in the ongoing campaign by Trump and his followers to redefine the whole concept of truth.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45241838
    Let me help you here Bob, he's referring to the fact that the FBI have a habit of altering the interview 302's after the fact, which makes the truth become not the truth. You'll be seeing it in General Flynn's case, and somebody is going to be in a lot of trouble over that!

By the way, why didn't you comment on Brennan who seems to have lost the plot?

You are the ref ...

Let me help you here Bob, he's referring to the fact that the FBI have a habit of altering the interview 302's after the fact, which makes the truth become not the truth. You'll be seeing it in General Flynn's case, and somebody is going to be in a lot of trouble over that!

By the way, why didn't you comment on Brennan who seems to have lost the plot?
    No, it's okay, you don't have to help me - you're even more one eyed than I am, but at least I can recognise that trait in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, it's okay, you don't have to help me - you're even more one eyed than I am, but at least I can recognise that trait in myself.
    How can I be one-eyed when I know the statements were altered and I'm sharing that information with you? It's called truth telling. Pity most of the news media don't follow this example, instead they try to cover it up!

How can I be one-eyed when I know the statements were altered and I'm sharing that information with you? It's called truth telling. Pity most of the news media don't follow this example, instead they try to cover it up!
    All that you post is done from a basic position which, to put it in childish terms, has one side down as "goodies" and the other as "baddies" - nothing wrong with that I suppose, we're all guilty of it to differing degrees, but you either don't acknowledge or don't realise you are doing it or that you are more guilty of it than most.

There's always a "what they actually meant", isn't there?

There's always a "what they actually meant", isn't there?
    It's called a coded message to the opposition team, to let them know that they know what is going on. I think the hammer is going to drop soon, cos the Trumpster is not holding back anymore. They've got the evidence all right, otherwise they wouldn't be so bold. It's almost as if they are taunting Mueller. Brennan has already been destroyed, and he now he joins Comey, Strzoked and McCabe. Don't tell me you haven't twigged about what is going on yet?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Heisenberg

Holy shit... that can't be real, can it? Even for Trump, that's spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Lock 'im up!

Heisenberg

LOL!

LOL!
    For his own good before he says something he might regret! His Twitter account has be red hot today, it looks like he is very close to testing out his major theory. Hope you will still be laughing later!

A man who isn't sure if birds kill windmills or windmills kill birds has sole control over the nuclear codes.