+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 367 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

In an interview he claimed to the Wall Street Journal that he has a good relationship with Kim Jong Un.

Then later on - “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?"

Followed by a statement from the Whitehouse -

"Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people"

Another day in the crazy bonkers world of the worlds most powerful man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

Ah, so it's nothing to do with the reception he would get if he came here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42656433

More "shrewdness" from the genius.

Expect lots of leaks and wild stories in the coming days, the press are going to be in full damage limitation and misdirection mode.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42657954

Ah, so it's nothing to do with the reception he would get if he came here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42656433

More "shrewdness" from the genius.
    It’s all part of the game, he’s such a like, genius. It’s all the mainstream media’s fault no doubt, like, FAKE NEWS !

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s all part of the game, he’s such a like, genius. It’s all the mainstream media’s fault no doubt, like, FAKE NEWS !
    Have you picked a charity yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you picked a charity yet?
    Nothing has happened so far as I recall, well nothing apart from what’s on those alt right blogs you like sharing.

Hardly the smoking gun are they?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Nothing has happened so far as I recall, well nothing apart from what’s on those alt right blogs you like sharing.

Hardly the smoking gun are they?
    The wheels are in motion my friend. The biggest political scandal in US history by a very large margin is now rapidly unravelling. BTW, I was only joking about the donation, please don't feel under any obligation. Just watch and learn, it's going to be a very intriguing story.

The wheels are in motion my friend. The biggest political scandal in US history by a very large margin is now rapidly unravelling. BTW, I was only joking about the donation, please don't feel under any obligation. Just watch and learn, it's going to be a very intriguing story.
    I could click on any of these 55 pages at random and there's a better than evens chance that you've said pretty much this, wheels in motion, just wait, etc

When are you going to realise you're being had?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I could click on any of these 55 pages at random and there's a better than evens chance that you've said pretty much this, wheels in motion, just wait, etc

When are you going to realise you're being had?
    We are certainly going to find out who's been had!

Expect lots of leaks and wild stories in the coming days, the press are going to be in full damage limitation and misdirection mode.
    Why do there need to be "leaks" and "wild stories" in the next few days when it's the man himself who nearly always provides the story with what he says on Twitter and in the presence of politicians from other parties?

We are certainly going to find out who's been had!
    Hey, there's a Trump thread on the main board. You going to share your inside knowledge on that one?

Fusion GPS were private FBI contactors? It can't be, can it?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...eration-trump/

Chuck Grassley cracks down on Fusion GPS for 'alleged mischaracterization' in testimony about FBI source

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ch...rticle/2645694

Hey, there's a Trump thread on the main board. You going to share your inside knowledge on that one?
    I don't have any inside knowledge, we are all seeing the same stuff.

Fusion GPS were private FBI contactors? It can't be, can it?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...eration-trump/
    Did they use a much smaller font to fit Fusion GPS into the redacted space between "the" and "contractors". Come on Gluey, start using those famed forensic and analytical skills that separate the believable media articles from the "shithole" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did they use a much smaller font to fit Fusion GPS into the redacted space between "the" and "contractors". Come on Gluey, start using those famed forensic and analytical skills that separate the believable media articles from the "shithole" ones.
    So that's a no from you

So that's a no from you
    The article is a bit rambling but my summary of the story is:

This website has previously majored on raising doubt that the FISA surveillance was done under a warrant;

The DoJ during Obama (continued) to exclude a sensitive section of the DoJ from OIG oversight;

This section and the FBI were undertaking FISA investigations without warrants;

The National Security Agency became aware of this and put a stop to the practise;

This happened during the time that the Trump surveillance took place;

DoJ and FBI were using contractors for this work. as per the document you extracted above;

The Last Refuge had a "tip off" that Fusion GPS were used by the FBI as contractors (as previous highly unlikely to be mentioned in the redacted document used to support the argument).

ergo Steele and Fusion GPS were in cohoots with elements of the DoJ and the FBI to conduct a rogue investigation into Trump bypassing court protocols to carry this out.

Like you say it's a no from me but it would be good to understand what is so compelling about this to make it a yes from you?

The article is a bit rambling but my summary of the story is:

This website has previously majored on raising doubt that the FISA surveillance was done under a warrant;

The DoJ during Obama (continued) to exclude a sensitive section of the DoJ from OIG oversight;

This section and the FBI were undertaking FISA investigations without warrants;

The National Security Agency became aware of this and put a stop to the practise;

This happened during the time that the Trump surveillance took place;

DoJ and FBI were using contractors for this work. as per the document you extracted above;

The Last Refuge had a "tip off" that Fusion GPS were used by the FBI as contractors (as previous highly unlikely to be mentioned in the redacted document used to support the argument).

ergo Steele and Fusion GPS were in cohoots with elements of the DoJ and the FBI to conduct a rogue investigation into Trump bypassing court protocols to carry this out.

Like you say it's a no from me but it would be good to understand what is so compelling about this to make it a yes from you?
    I never said it's a yes from me, but his observations have certainly been shoehorned into a compelling timeline, for example the wife of Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary B Jacoby, went to the White House the day after Admiral Rogers shut down the NSA about queries.

There are lots of little events that add up to a bigger picture scenario, but don't forget this is not the official investigation, that is coming in the next couple of days when the preliminary OIG report is released, so it will be interesting to see how close this fella is to the official version of events.

Also of interest is the lack of MSM coverage. I wonder why that might be? There is wall-to-wall coverage of Trump is nuts, and Trump is a racist going on, but no mention this.

I never said it's a yes from me, but his observations have certainly been shoehorned into a compelling timeline, for example the wife of Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary B Jacoby, went to the White House the day after Admiral Rogers shut down the NSA about queries.

There are lots of little events that add up to a bigger picture scenario, but don't forget this is not the official investigation, that is coming in the next couple of days when the preliminary OIG report is released, so it will be interesting to see how close this fella is to the official version of events.

Also of interest is the lack of MSM coverage. I wonder why that might be? There is wall-to-wall coverage of Trump is nuts, and Trump is a racist going on, but no mention this.
    On the last point it could be that the vast majority of the MSM (right and left) shies away from conspiracy conjecture that has no quoted sources or verifiable evidence I suppose. Perhaps if Trump stopped providing the ammo, now tweeting denying the shithole remark, then the MSM would have to focus on other things.

You keep saying that the only reason Trump tweets controversially is to distract the MSM from other areas, so it's his fault. Right?

On the last point it could be that the vast majority of the MSM (right and left) shies away from conspiracy conjecture that has no quoted sources or verifiable evidence I suppose. Perhaps if Trump stopped providing the ammo, now tweeting denying the shithole remark, then the MSM would have to focus on other things.
    How is it conspiracy conjecture when the OIG and 3 government oversight committees are actively investigating it?

It seems the only news outlet who will give these commitee members any airtime is Fox News. The left-leaning media are shying away from the topic in favour of nutty racist Trump doesn't know the words to the national anthem type of stories.

You keep saying that the only reason Trump tweets controversially is to distract the MSM from other areas, so it's his fault. Right?
    Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.

Who knows what he is up to, but he is playing the media like a fiddle.
    Which part of his media persona is reaching out beyond the approximate third of the voters who will stick with him through thick and thin. Every crass utterance peels potential voters away. How is that playing the media like a fiddle?

Which part of his media persona is reaching out beyond the approximate third of the voters who will stick with him through thick and thin. Every crass utterance peels potential voters away. How is that playing the media like a fiddle?
    The Democratic Party is about to take a massive hit. The majority of the media have been supporting them 100%, so they will also be tainted. It will be interesting to see how many people stick around with the Dems, but there will be lot of dissolutioned voters after all of this plays out.

The Democratic Party is about to take a massive hit. The majority of the media have been supporting them 100%, so they will also be tainted. It will be interesting to see how many people stick around with the Dems, but there will be lot of dissolutioned voters after all of this plays out.
    Tick tock eh? When is this big hit going to happen do you reckon?