+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...q-wiretapping/

What was this all about I wonder? - as in I genuinely wonder what this was all about?!

I've used a telegraph link this time just to keep it in a fair round-robin of 'fake noos' outlets.

Re: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

Like a bird on the wire,
    Like a drunk in a midnight choir
    I have tried in my way to be free.
    Like a worm on a hook,
    Like a knight from some old fashioned book
    I have saved all my ribbons for thee.
    If I, if I have been unkind,
    I hope that you can just let it go by.
    If I, if I have been untrue
    I hope you know it was never to you

Thanks! Proof that there is nothing that cannot be explained with a few lyrics from Smiley Lenny.
    Hallelujah! First we take Manhattan ..

Too many shenanigans going on at the moment, it will all come out in the wash eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Too many shenanigans going on at the moment, it will all come out in the wash eventually.
    Maybe it will, but even if the Clinton's, Obama, Blair etc are as guilty as you claim they are, it doesn't alter the fact that it's been amateur hour all day, every day in the White House since Inauguration Day..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe it will, but even if the Clinton's, Obama, Blair etc are as guilty as you claim they are, it doesn't alter the fact that it's been amateur hour all day, every day in the White House since Inauguration Day..
    Well, it's kinda interesting that a secretive organisation who never admit or deny anything, take an unprecedented step and make an exception for Trump. Personally, I think there is still lot's of milage left in this hacking story, it could rumble on for years.

Well, it's kinda interesting that a secretive organisation who never admit or deny anything, take an unprecedented step and make an exception for Trump. Personally, I think there is still lot's of milage left in this hacking story, it could rumble on for years.
    Exactly!!, secret service organisations who never ever comment on accusations like this, have suddenly found a voice, its a little odd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Exactly!!, secret service organisations who never ever comment on accusations like this, have suddenly found a voice, its a little odd!!!
    You find it odd?!
    Has GCHQ ever been publically called out in the international media and accused - by the Whitehouse! - of Election interference by way of phone tapping before?
    I don't think so. So perhaps it is pretty easy to imagine why, in this apparently unprecedented event, they took an apparently unprecedented step.

I do agree that there is likely plenty more mileage in all of this.
    Whether that mileage leads to the path of enlightenment or up the garden path, we may find out as we plod along.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    You find it odd?!
    Has GCHQ ever been publically called out in the international media and accused - by the Whitehouse! - of Election interference by way of phone tapping before?
    I don't think so. So perhaps it is pretty easy to imagine why, in this apparently unprecedented event, they took an apparently unprecedented step.

I do agree that there is likely plenty more mileage in all of this.
    Whether that mileage leads to the path of enlightenment or up the garden path, we may find out as we plod along.
    There's a ding-dong going on between Trump and some of the American IC. There appears to be forces at play who are desperately trying to remove Trump from office. Meanwhile the DoJ are quite busy also. It's all getting very JFK-ish.

Somebody's awake

His office have been forced to apologise to Britain for his latest lie. He keeps on lying and will eventually receive his comeuppance.

Who gives a flying duck other than the press.

Listening ,hacking ,bugging has been going on for years , remember the Germans being a bit pissed with the USA and his Trumpness, was nowhere to be seen , it was the sneaky clean brigade , who hacked Iran.
    Think ..

There's a ding-dong going on between Trump and some of the American IC. There appears to be forces at play who are desperately trying to remove Trump from office. Meanwhile the DoJ are quite busy also. It's all getting very JFK-ish.
    It was Donald's MSM 'safe-hands' Fox that ran with the story.
    Just how fecked up are you suggesting this is?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Who gives a flying duck other than the press.

Listening ,hacking ,bugging has been going on for years , remember the Germans being a bit pissed with the USA and his Trumpness, was nowhere to be seen , it was the sneaky clean brigade , who hacked Iran.
    Think ..
    I'm at least interested.

It's a mess, disinformation everywhere, traps being set, etc. I don't even think it's really started yet, these are only the preliminaries.

It's a mess, disinformation everywhere, traps being set, etc. I don't even think it's really started yet, these are only the preliminaries.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39310793

Trump: Merkel and I both phone-tapped?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39310801

Trump distances White House from GCHQ wiretap claim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39310075

Holy Moly, what a day it's turning out to be ;)

Holy Moly, what a day it's turning out to be ;)
    Wait until the hacking of the house intelligence committee servers start making the front pages. The press are currently getting excited about things that haven't been proven one way or the other, it just seems to be a points scoring excercise. Things will start hotting up when the DoJ become involved.

Not sure what this is about but it looks quite serious:

Last edited by Wales-Bales; 17-03-17 at 19:36.

After the latest press conference, it looks as though Trump inadertantly got our boys to break with protocol and directly deny a Fox News story!

So it seems that the Trump administration's approach in this episode, and a few other ones where they have behaved in a bizarre manner is all part of some master plan - silly me, how can I have got it so wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So it seems that the Trump administration's approach in this episode, and a few other ones where they have behaved in a bizarre manner is all part of some master plan - silly me, how can I have got it so wrong?
    What's that old saying?

Who's more foolish, the fool or those that follow?

And if they hadn't issued a response, would you now be taking the GCHQ side? I doubt it. So, effectively, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They issued a statement because, for the first time EVER, the UK's major ally, the UK's major trading partner, the UK's main defence co-operator etc etc... has accused the UK of tapping into their President. That is major stuff.

Trump and his team spend too much time watching tabloid/cable news. Does he do any work at all?

So vague.