+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let's see what happens when Comey appears under oath before the intelligence commitee. I already know what the outcome will be as there are 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information available as evidence. For some reason you always follow the wrong side. Just wait and see, everything you have denied will make you question your own decision making ability
    I know. It's a real worry. I think it started when I was a 5 year old and I could have picked Man Utd. Instead I gave my life to Cardiff City! Sometimes our choices just cannot be explained rationally. Still I'm now happy with my numerous delusions so just humour me.

Re: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know. It's a real worry. I think it started when I was a 5 year old and I could have picked Man Utd. Instead I gave my life to Cardiff City! Sometimes our choices just cannot be explained rationally. Still I'm now happy with my numerous delusions so just humour me.
    Or you could have picked Leeds, they used to be good

Jon, that Nunes bloke has effectively become a whistleblower due to there being so much corruption going on DC, and it was the only way to get the information out. Now that the genie is out of the bottle there is no turning back, the truth will always come out.

PS I see the MSM are still continuing with their charade.