+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

Re: GCHQ - and the Tappin of the Trump

http://www.historyextra.com/article/...irst-world-war

An interesting story that, if Fox ever did a documentary (yeah, right!) on it would have Trump searching for the little red button.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    And if they hadn't issued a response, would you now be taking the GCHQ side? I doubt it. So, effectively, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They issued a statement because, for the first time EVER, the UK's major ally, the UK's major trading partner, the UK's main defence co-operator etc etc... has accused the UK of tapping into their President. That is major stuff.

Trump and his team spend too much time watching tabloid/cable news. Does he do any work at all?
    Trump or the US government haven't accused anybody of anything, it was a guest on Fox TV News! What has happened is that somebody has jumped the gun, so a more pertinent question to ask would be why?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    So vague.
    Vague if you are only following the MSM

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's that old saying?

Who's more foolish, the fool or those that follow?
    I can predict who the biggest fool will be. Bookmarked!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So it seems that the Trump administration's approach in this episode, and a few other ones where they have behaved in a bizarre manner is all part of some master plan - silly me, how can I have got it so wrong?
    An unconventional approach, but I don't think it is random.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    DO you think that is down to Trump or the official WhiteHouse machine briefing against him and trying to trip him up every step of the way.

I'm 50/50 on the matter.
    It's extremely hard to work out exactly what is going on, but here is what Pulitzer Prize Nominated journalist Jon Rappoport has to say - https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...a-media-nexus/

Also a hacking event has been uncovered at the House of Representatives, more specifically the compter servers belonging to the House Commitees on Oversight, Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and I think Judiciary. It appears the actors involved are foreign, but not Russian! If you happen to rely on the MSM for news, then you probably will not have heard about it, because they are not going anywhere near this story. (See above article).

The anti-Trumpers are not laughing now, and this is only the beginning. It looks like old Donald has got them by the short and curlies! So the question now goes back to who exactly was involved, and was the surveillance carried out by national or international intelligence agencies?

Here is some further information regarding the above statement by Deven Nunes

http://www.newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/.../19/id/779551/

And the bombshell letter

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/1...r%20Letter.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The anti-Trumpers are not laughing now, and this is only the beginning. It looks like old Donald has got them by the short and curlies! So the question now goes back to who exactly was involved, and was the surveillance carried out by national or international intelligence agencies?
    I genuinely don't understand what you think this story proves.

It doesn't back Trump's wild claims about Obama or GCHQ.

It does show that some of Trump's close circle were recorded post election in contacts with people the US intelligence agencies were monitoring as people 'of interest'.

If anything, despite the smoke screen and bluster, it causes more problems and embarrassment for Trump.

I think it is his short and curlies caught in the mechanism! Uncomfortable indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I genuinely don't understand what you think this story proves.

It doesn't back Trump's wild claims about Obama or GCHQ.

It does show that some of Trump's close circle were recorded post election in contacts with people the US intelligence agencies were monitoring as people 'of interest'.

If anything, despite the smoke screen and bluster, it causes more problems and embarrassment for Trump.

I think it is his short and curlies caught in the mechanism! Uncomfortable indeed.
    Let's see what happens when Comey appears under oath before the intelligence commitee. I already know what the outcome will be as there are 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information available as evidence. For some reason you always follow the wrong side. Just wait and see, everything you have denied will make you question your own decision making ability

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let's see what happens when Comey appears under oath before the intelligence commitee. I already know what the outcome will be as there are 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information available as evidence. For some reason you always follow the wrong side. Just wait and see, everything you have denied will make you question your own decision making ability
    I know. It's a real worry. I think it started when I was a 5 year old and I could have picked Man Utd. Instead I gave my life to Cardiff City! Sometimes our choices just cannot be explained rationally. Still I'm now happy with my numerous delusions so just humour me.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I know. It's a real worry. I think it started when I was a 5 year old and I could have picked Man Utd. Instead I gave my life to Cardiff City! Sometimes our choices just cannot be explained rationally. Still I'm now happy with my numerous delusions so just humour me.
    Or you could have picked Leeds, they used to be good

Jon, that Nunes bloke has effectively become a whistleblower due to there being so much corruption going on DC, and it was the only way to get the information out. Now that the genie is out of the bottle there is no turning back, the truth will always come out.

PS I see the MSM are still continuing with their charade.