+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: March 17th

March 17th

It was 6 years ago today I was misdiagnosed at the Heath Hospital, to be told that I had a brain tumor, I was 49, being sat down by the Doc and with my wife to be told, we have some bad news for you!!!!, approx. 2 weeks of being with this news before I was told of the mistake, some dark moments, but on the lighter side I had just booked with TLG to go to Millwall (I think it was) and was devising a way that i could sneak out of the ward for the day

Re: March 17th

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It was 6 years ago today I was misdiagnosed at the Heath Hospital, to be told that I had a brain tumor, I was 49, being sat down by the Doc and with my wife to be told, we have some bad news for you!!!!, approx. 2 weeks of being with this news before I was told of the mistake, some dark moments, but on the lighter side I had just booked with TLG to go to Millwall (I think it was) and was devising a way that i could sneak out of the ward for the day
    Sh!t man! Must have felt like you'd won the lottery when they told you of the mistake