+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Bob Wilson, Vimana and a few others on here still seem to need an ideological crutch to help them understand the world. What they can't grasp is that if you think in a way that you think is consistently "left-wing" then you will be supporting things that were previously thought to be "right-wing".

Let's just think about Muslim women wearing the hijab so that it is relevant to this thread. The traditional left wing view encourages women's suffrage – casting off control by men. But what we used to call the left now supports and encourages women to wear the hijab – they support control by men. They frame it as “women having the a right to choose” - they can choose to be a slave. In reality, they are just turning a blind eye to the enormous social pressure being put on these women by religious men.
    Okay, I surrender, there is no such thing as right and left in politics any more, so I now need to forget all of the life experiences and education I received for the last fifty five or so years of my life that made me into the person I am and fully embrace this new, more enlightened and fairer world that we now live in.

So, who should I be throwing my support behind? Let's see, there's the liberal elite, progressive, masonic, Bildeberg globalisers who have been there in the background running things for all of my life - they are the real power behind the throne in so many democracies throughout the world it seems. I've probably been voting for these people all of my life, because, apparently, until now, it didn't matter whether you voted left or right, you still ended up with one of these in charge.

Now I know what's really going on, I don't see me voting for that lot again, so who else can I support? Well, it appears that there is a new coming force, a people's revolt if you like - that sounds promising, who are it's leaders? Seems that all you need to get the masses behind you these days is some or all of the following;-

Dodgy attitude towards;-
    1. Religion.
    2. Race.
    3. Gender equality.
    4. Gay rights.
    5. Paying tax.
    6. The truth.

Oh, that's awkward, I know left v right doesn't exist any more and all that, but it's hard to completely abandon those values that I've held for so long, so, as I gradually accustom myself to the fact that I should be voting for the Trump's, Farage's, Wilders', Hofer's and LePen's of this world, while also getting my head around the fact that any awkward and/or embarrassing questions they may face can be easily dealt with by squawking "fake news", is there someone else I can support just for now?

Seems not, these days it's globalists v populists, that's the only show in town. Incidentally, can anyone tell me why, in these days of no more left and right, the five people I listed in the last paragraph are described as "far right" in so many of the articles I read? I daresay it's those globalist lackeys in the mainstream media spreading fake news and alternate facts again.
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 21-03-17 at 09:40.