+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So is homosexuality in the Bible. That doesn't mean everyone who identifies themselves as Christian wants to murder gay people, does it?
    I'm sure that you know this Eric but for many Christians it is the New Testament and especially the Gospels that are the core text by which they live their lives.

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    The fear of the "turk", and foreigners was far worse centuries ago than it is now.

our future definitely is not islam.

the Abrahamic religions will probably die off.
    From my travels in Muslim countries I would say that religion has more traction there than Christianity has in countries in Europe - as it seems to demand more commitment. Mosques call people to prayer are pretty invasive and there seems to be less separation between state and religion. Happy to be corrected if my impression is wrong or skewed in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    From my travels in Muslim countries I would say that religion has more traction there than Christianity has in countries in Europe - as it seems to demand more commitment. Mosques call people to prayer are pretty invasive and there seems to be less separation between state and religion. Happy to be corrected if my impression is wrong or skewed in any way.
    I would agree with this. The Muslim countries have religious leaders telling the government what to do, while we in the west have the freemasons. Religion in the west has also been sidelined due to a steady bombardment of propaganda going back to the 60's. People may assume that their views on things such as sex and religion are their own, but they are not.

What do you think an majority Muslim Britain in 21xx will look like? Like Raqqa?

My best guess is it will look much like Christian Britain now where the majority of people pretend to be religious but in reality have better things to do. That is what happens when people get money, interesting jobs, leisure activities, beer, etc.
    You are totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Some Muslims I know drink and smoke. Some don't. Everyone's different.
    These people you know are not living under Islamic rule, but you probably already knew that, and smoking is not prohibited under Islamic law

The bible says homosexuals should be murdered yet we have openly gay men and women leading services in churches all over the country. A religion is as moderate as the people practising it would like it to be.

I met Waqar Younis at the Oval some years ago, him and his agent were on the beers during the last session (there was a bar right next to the changing room in the olden days, i think it is hospitality now). I saw him on telly the other day, so he hasn't be stoned to death by the elders yet, fingers crossed they don't catch him soon.
    The religion switch was consciously turned off in Britain sometime in the 1960's. If you want to know what happened when it was still turned on, just research what happened to Alan Turing.

So is homosexuality in the Bible. That doesn't mean everyone who identifies themselves as Christian wants to murder gay people, does it?
    God didn't like gay people according to the Bible. But then again there's a lot of mad stuff in that silly book. The story of Lot is very weird. Two angels appear at his house in Sodom. Just think of them of as Little Joe and his bearded sidekick from Highway to Heaven. The local Sodomites - i.e. all the men in Sodom - turn up and tell Lot to send out the strangers because they want to have sex with them. Lot refuses to do this because his visitors are guests, but he tells the Sodomites that they can assault his two virgin daughters if they want. As you can imagine the Sodomites are not interested women. They only want the men so they start bashing down Lot's door. At this point Little Joe and his sidekick use their special powers to blind the Sodomites and then they tell Lot to get his family out of town quick because God is going to blow up the whole place. Lot and his wife are told not to look back when they leave town. Of course, Lot's wife, like most women, doesn't like being told what to do so she looks back and ends up being salted which is even worse than being assaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would agree with this. The Muslim countries have religious leaders telling the government what to do, while we in the west have the freemasons. Religion in the west has also been sidelined due to a steady bombardment of propaganda going back to the 60's. People may assume that their views on things such as sex and religion are their own, but they are not.
    Let's hope that religion has been sidelined as it's errant nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai, remain calm in your bath chair. A Muslim majority in the UK is decades away. If your progeny are like mine then they don't care. Apathy rules.

And anyway, there would be some plusses in a Saudi-like Sharia system: no more usury, ditto for sodomites and every thief caught will be minus an arm.
    I can't see them getting rid of sodomy. After all the alpha men have taken three or four wives there will not be enough women to go around. That's part of the problem now - too many young men without wives or goats.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I'm sure that you know this Eric but for many Christians it is the New Testament and especially the Gospels that are the core text by which they live their lives.
    Do you think all Muslims lead their lives based upon the strictest interpretation of Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Let's hope that religion has been sidelined as it's errant nonsense.
    Yes, religion has been sidelined, but freemasonry has assumed total control.

You are totally wrong.
    Explain.

Or because it is all based upon there being a man in sky who created the earth and barely anyone ****ing believes it.

Explain.
    severncity already explained it. Once the Islamic elders take over it will not be as you described, just look at history.

severncity already explained it. Once the Islamic elders take over it will not be as you described, just look at history.
    Which parts of history, I don't have time to look through it all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    God didn't like gay people according to the Bible. But then again there's a lot of mad stuff in that silly book. The story of Lot is very weird. Two angels appear at his house in Sodom. Just think of them of as Little Joe and his bearded sidekick from Highway to Heaven. The local Sodomites - i.e. all the men in Sodom - turn up and tell Lot to send out the strangers because they want to have sex with them. Lot refuses to do this because his visitors are guests, but he tells the Sodomites that they can assault his two virgin daughters if they want. As you can imagine the Sodomites are not interested women. They only want the men so they start bashing down Lot's door. At this point Little Joe and his sidekick use their special powers to blind the Sodomites and then they tell Lot to get his family out of town quick because God is going to blow up the whole place. Lot and his wife are told not to look back when they leave town. Of course, Lot's wife, like most women, doesn't like being told what to do so she looks back and ends up being salted which is even worse than being assaulted.
    Cool story bro

Or because it is all based upon there being a man in sky who created the earth and barely anyone ****ing believes it.
    It was a conscious decision taken by those is power at the time. I assume they came to the conclusion that they no longer needed religion as a tool to control the masses, probably due to advances in state controlled media propaganda. It also gave them total control of government policy, with no need to consult with the church hierarchy.

Which parts of history, I don't have time to look through it all right now.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2004rank.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...PP)_per_capita

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/knoema....d%3Fmode%3Damp

Gdp (ppp) per capita is a much better metric for comparing average spending powers in different countries than gdp per capita.

As for jobs it was you that claimed Saudi had less interesting jobs than the UK. You have provided little evidence and no proof at all to back that up.

If only 30-40% of Saudis are in work then that leaves more time, for the average person, for boozing - and they don't seem to keen on that.
    Actually, you mentioned interesting jobs before me. You can't really accuse me of having no evidence or proof when you don't either.

These people you know are not living under Islamic rule, but you probably already knew that, and smoking is not prohibited under Islamic law
    Yeah, I was living in the same country so I did 'probably' know that

That's pretty much the point though. Do you think that the UK will, in the foreseeable future, be under Islamic rule?

Actually, you mentioned interesting jobs before me. You can't really accuse me of having no evidence or proof when you don't either.
    All the shitty jobs are done by foreigners who are paid low wages, and have their passports conficated by their employers, along with all kinds of other dodgy stuff.

Yeah, I was living in the same country so I did 'probably' know that

That's pretty much the point though. Do you think that the UK will, in the foreseeable future, be under Islamic rule?
    It's all speculation, so who knows, but probably not in the foreseeable future. But if a "takeover" did occur, it wouldn't be long before the religious leaders took over, or indeed encouraged the takeover. But you can relax, I think it is a problem for a future generation.

Sorry it was Eric who first mentioned "interesting jobs" and as you two were double-teaming me I got mixed up. I have no idea what he meant by the term.

Sorry it was Eric who first mentioned "interesting jobs" and as you two were double-teaming me I got mixed up. I have no idea what he meant by the term.
    Ok, will let you talk to just one person at a time in future

All the shitty jobs are done by foreigners who are paid low wages, and have their passports conficated by their employers, along with all kinds of other dodgy stuff.
    Yeah, I said most were foreign workers.

It's all speculation, so who knows, but probably not in the foreseeable future. But if a "takeover" did occur, it wouldn't be long before the religious leaders took over, or indeed encouraged the takeover. But you can relax, I think it is a problem for a future generation.
    "you can relax" I'm not the one wetting themselves about the Islamic elders taking over. I don't think the UK will ever turn into a Saudi-like state.

Are you actually following this thread?