+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...turks-10048524

We did have a lengthy debate on the growth in the muslim population in the Dutch election thread but I think that this deserves a new thread.

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Our future will be Islam. This will not make much difference. They will be in the majority eventually whether the average number of children is three, five or fifty.

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

"The president said: "Go live in better neighborhoods. Drive the best cars. Live in the best houses. Make not three, but five children."

TBH it does sound more attractive than living 15 to a house in a run down part of Riverside driving a P reg Corolla.

It is a pretty crazy plan for the Turkish president to urge upon EU-based Turks. It will only create division and fear.

What kind of debate do you want to have about this?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Our future will be Islam. This will not make much difference. They will be in the majority eventually whether the average number of children is three, five or fifty.
    What do you think an majority Muslim Britain in 21xx will look like? Like Raqqa?

My best guess is it will look much like Christian Britain now where the majority of people pretend to be religious but in reality have better things to do. That is what happens when people get money, interesting jobs, leisure activities, beer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What do you think an majority Muslim Britain in 21xx will look like? Like Raqqa?

My best guess is it will look much like Christian Britain now where the majority of people pretend to be religious but in reality have better things to do. That is what happens when people get money, interesting jobs, leisure activities, beer, etc.

What, like in Saudi Arabia? They have money, interesting jobs and leisure activities but it's an islamic absolute monarchy - with no beer! I don't know what Britain will look like 50 or 100 years hence but I personally don't think Islam is the way forward. White Europeans will be in the minority and the descendents of Islamic immigrants will be the majority. The immigrant-descended British will take their cues for lifestyle from their elders, who won't be drinking or fornicating.

In a Saudi-like Britain, "Progressives" won't be tolerated - there'll be no LGBQT activities, or drinking, or unions, or equality for women, or tolerance of other religious practices. Rape will see the blame put on the victim and infidelity in marriage will be punishable by flogging or jail time.

Sounds awful.

Do you agree Eric?
    Last edited by severncity; 17-03-17 at 23:26.

Most people in Saudi Arabia don't have money or interesting jobs.

Beer! I don't think you have met many Muslims. According to the Koran the punishment for apostasy is death. So this will ensure that most Muslims remain Muslims. They will turn the UK into an overpopulated hellhole like every other Muslim country. They are not interested in looking after where they live because for them Earth is a just a kind of waiting room where they kill some time (and infidels) before they ascend into Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    What, like in Saudi Arabia? They have money, interesting jobs and leisure activities but it's an islamic absolute monarchy - with no beer! I don't know what Britain will look like 50 or 100 years hence but I personally don't think Islam is the way forward. White Europeans will be in the minority and the descendents of Islamic immigrants will be the majority. The immigrant-descended British will take their cues for lifestyle from their elders, who won't be drinking or fornicating.

In a Saudi-like Britain, "Progressives" won't be tolerated - there'll be no LGBQT activities, or drinking, or unions, or equality for women, or tolerance of other religious practices. Rape will see the blame put on the victim and infidelity in marriage will be punishable by flogging or jail time.

Sounds awful.

Do you agree Eric?
    I think most evidence suggests that the descendants of migrants become more and more like the citizens of their new country generation after generation. In my opinion the kind of situation you are describing could only be reached by importing a massive population of Muslims from strict countries at one time.

Let's say what you are predicting turns out to be a vision of the future, what is your answer? What are we supposed to be discussing in these threads?

Some Muslims I know drink and smoke. Some don't. Everyone's different.

Beer! I don't think you have met many Muslims. According to the Koran the punishment for apostasy is death. So this will ensure that most Muslims remain Muslims. They will turn the UK into an overpopulated hellhole like every other Muslim country. They are not interested in looking after where they live because for them Earth is a just a kind of waiting room where they kill some time (and infidels) before they ascend into Heaven.
    The bible says homosexuals should be murdered yet we have openly gay men and women leading services in churches all over the country. A religion is as moderate as the people practising it would like it to be.

I met Waqar Younis at the Oval some years ago, him and his agent were on the beers during the last session (there was a bar right next to the changing room in the olden days, i think it is hospitality now). I saw him on telly the other day, so he hasn't be stoned to death by the elders yet, fingers crossed they don't catch him soon.

The bible says homosexuals should be murdered yet we have openly gay men and women leading services in churches all over the country. A religion is as moderate as the people practising it would like it to be.

I met Waqar Younis at the Oval some years ago, him and his agent were on the beers during the last session (there was a bar right next to the changing room in the olden days, i think it is hospitality now). I saw him on telly the other day, so he hasn't be stoned to death by the elders yet, fingers crossed they don't catch him soon.
    You heartless bar steward. You've probably just signed his death warrant.

You heartless bar steward. You've probably just signed his death warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Most people in Saudi Arabia don't have money or interesting jobs.
    Saudi Arabia has a higher GDP per capita (Purchasing Power Parity) than the U.K and a very similar level of wealth distribution. So you are wrong on the money issue. As for "interesting jobs", how do you define the term and how do you know the proportion in each country?

I've friends, neighbours and even family who are Muslim and YOU are taking shit

Now **** off

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Saudi Arabia has a higher GDP per capita (Purchasing Power Parity) than the U.K and a very similar level of wealth distribution. So you are wrong on the money issue. As for "interesting jobs", how do you define the term and how do you know the proportion in each country?
    I think GDP per capita is about double in the UK than it is in Saudi Arabia. I've looked at a few sources that have said that. Where were your figures from?

I'm not an expert in Saudi employment, of course, but I've read that 90%+ of employment is in the oil industry and the majority of those jobs are held by foreigners. Otherwise, most Saudis work for the government in some way (and even then, according to http://english.alarabiya.net/en/busi...ctor-jobs.html , "economists estimate only 30-40 percent of working-age Saudis hold jobs or actively seek work")

So same questions back to you. How do you define "interesting jobs" when you say that Saudi Arabia has them?

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    I've friends, neighbours and even family who are Muslim and YOU are taking shit

Now **** off
    I don't care whether you, your budgie or your boyfriend is Muslim. What does that prove? That apostasy is punishable with death is a fact.

"...for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
    Sahih Bukhari Volume 009, Book 084, Hadith Number 057

I'm not going to stop posting because you can't handle the truth.

I don't care whether you, your budgie or your boyfriend is Muslim. What does that prove? That apostasy is punishable with death is a fact.

"...for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

There's 1.5bn Muslims in the world so I can only conclude that they are pretty bad at muslimming.

So is homosexuality in the Bible. That doesn't mean everyone who identifies themselves as Christian wants to murder gay people, does it?

There's 1.5bn Muslims in the world so I can only conclude that they are pretty bad at muslimming.
    They are 'getting ready'...

The fear of the "turk", and foreigners was far worse centuries ago than it is now.

our future definitely is not islam.

the Abrahamic religions will probably die off.

I think GDP per capita is about double in the UK than it is in Saudi Arabia. I've looked at a few sources that have said that. Where were your figures from?

I'm not an expert in Saudi employment, of course, but I've read that 90%+ of employment is in the oil industry and the majority of those jobs are held by foreigners. Otherwise, most Saudis work for the government in some way (and even then, according to http://english.alarabiya.net/en/busi...ctor-jobs.html , "economists estimate only 30-40 percent of working-age Saudis hold jobs or actively seek work")

So same questions back to you. How do you define "interesting jobs" when you say that Saudi Arabia has them?
    https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2004rank.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...PP)_per_capita

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/knoema....d%3Fmode%3Damp

Gdp (ppp) per capita is a much better metric for comparing average spending powers in different countries than gdp per capita.

As for jobs it was you that claimed Saudi had less interesting jobs than the UK. You have provided little evidence and no proof at all to back that up.

If only 30-40% of Saudis are in work then that leaves more time, for the average person, for boozing - and they don't seem to keen on that.

Dai, remain calm in your bath chair. A Muslim majority in the UK is decades away. If your progeny are like mine then they don't care. Apathy rules.

And anyway, there would be some plusses in a Saudi-like Sharia system: no more usury, ditto for sodomites and every thief caught will be minus an arm.