+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Actually the first part of your post was going well Bob, you correctly identified the power behind the throne. But you came a bit unstuck with the solution, that we have to choose from what already exists.

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Actually the first part of your post was going well Bob, you correctly identified the power behind the throne. But you came a bit unstuck with the solution, that we have to choose from what already exists.
    Well, I hope you're right, because the options around at the moment do not impress me one bit - I've been feeling pretty disenfranchised for a decade or more and things seem to be getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, I hope you're right, because the options around at the moment do not impress me one bit - I've been feeling pretty disenfranchised for a decade or more and things seem to be getting worse.
    Really?

Trump, Clinton, Corbyn, Farage, May, Brexit and many other potentially enjoyable things to come.

No pleasing some people.