+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Sorry it was Eric who first mentioned "interesting jobs" and as you two were double-teaming me I got mixed up. I have no idea what he meant by the term.
    More on their minds than developing a fixation with an imaginary person and praying to him 5 times a day. I certainly have to much to think about for that and i am not the busiest person in the UK.

Re: Erdogan to European Muslims: Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would agree with this. The Muslim countries have religious leaders telling the government what to do, while we in the west have the freemasons. Religion in the west has also been sidelined due to a steady bombardment of propaganda going back to the 60's. People may assume that their views on things such as sex and religion are their own, but they are not.
    It gets very confusing trying to understand who is running the world. The Freemasons, The New World Order, The Illuminati, The Bilderbergers or Aunt Fanny's Knitting Club?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I can't see them getting rid of sodomy. After all the alpha men have taken three or four wives there will not be enough women to go around. That's part of the problem now - too many young men without wives or goats.
    There hasn't been a poster as consistently comical and abrasive and right-wing* as you since Splott David left ..

* I know, I know.. 'the concepts of "left" and "right" are sooooo 20th century', and maybe they are to an extent, but which conveniently muddies the waters to allow people to maintain an extreme viewpoint more comfortably - doesn't it?
    And also brings comfort for those who have apparently dined so much on increasingly rare and strange flesh that they have developed a taste for it exclusively - and seemingly met themselves around the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    There hasn't been a poster as consistently comical and abrasive and right-wing* as you since Splott David left ..

* I know, I know.. 'the concepts of "left" and "right" are sooooo 20th century', and maybe they are to an extent, but which conveniently muddies the waters to allow people to maintain an extreme viewpoint more comfortably - doesn't it?
    And also brings comfort for those who have apparently dined so much on increasingly rare and strange flesh that they have developed a taste for it exclusively - and seemingly met themselves around the back.
    Your last sentence is impenetrable which in the context of "strange flesh" is a good word in my book.

The people who control the media do their best to control our language. Through constant use or misuse of a word they can control its meaning. They tell us that Farage and Le Pen are "far right" but when you look at the policies of Le Pen, for example, that description does not make sense. You only call me right wing because I don't like Europe being taken over by a medieval religious cult. But I'm not proposing any action against this cult. In fact, I'm saying the opposite - we can't stop them because it is too late. What I am objecting to is the elite telling us that we should welcome this takeover as a good thing. It is a bit like being kicked in the balls and then being told to smile because you should be enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "you can relax" I'm not the one wetting themselves about the Islamic elders taking over. I don't think the UK will ever turn into a Saudi-like state.

Are you actually following this thread?
    It's actually not too difficult to take over a state, but that is a topic for another thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It gets very confusing trying to understand who is running the world. The Freemasons, The New World Order, The Illuminati, The Bilderbergers or Aunt Fanny's Knitting Club?
    I would keep away from Fanny, she is evil

Splott David right-wing? what?

It's actually not too difficult to take over a state, but that is a topic for another thread
    Coming soon in full HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Which parts of history, I don't have time to look through it all right now.
    The bit where brown people cook us whiteys in a pot and eat us.

Got it in one - this "no such thing as right and left anymore" argument is so, so convenient for some

Is there anything you're not an expert in?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is there anything you're not an expert in?
    I was just passing on what experts in the subject have already stated, e.g. the bloke who helped bring down the old Soviet Union. A surprising tidbit of information I came across, was they actually send anphropolists to live and work undercover among the target population to study local behaviour, who then help to formulate a governmet overthrow strategy.

BTW when are you going to come up with some useful information, instead of constantly bickering and heckling
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 20-03-17 at 08:37.

^^^^ anthropologists
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 20-03-17 at 08:47.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Got it in one - this "no such thing as right and left anymore" argument is so, so convenient for some
    Bob Wilson, Vimana and a few others on here still seem to need an ideological crutch to help them understand the world. What they can't grasp is that if you think in a way that you think is consistently "left-wing" then you will be supporting things that were previously thought to be "right-wing".

Let's just think about Muslim women wearing the hijab so that it is relevant to this thread. The traditional left wing view encourages women's suffrage – casting off control by men. But what we used to call the left now supports and encourages women to wear the hijab – they support control by men. They frame it as “women having the a right to choose” - they can choose to be a slave. In reality, they are just turning a blind eye to the enormous social pressure being put on these women by religious men.

Bob Wilson, Vimana and a few others on here still seem to need an ideological crutch to help them understand the world. What they can't grasp is that if you think in a way that you think is consistently "left-wing" then you will be supporting things that were previously thought to be "right-wing".

Let's just think about Muslim women wearing the hijab so that it is relevant to this thread. The traditional left wing view encourages women's suffrage – casting off control by men. But what we used to call the left now supports and encourages women to wear the hijab – they support control by men. They frame it as “women having the a right to choose” - they can choose to be a slave. In reality, they are just turning a blind eye to the enormous social pressure being put on these women by religious men.
    It is hard to believe your concern for these oppressed women when earlier in this thread you said this of them:

They will turn the UK into an overpopulated hellhole like every other Muslim country. They are not interested in looking after where they live because for them Earth is a just a kind of waiting room where they kill some time (and infidels) before they ascend into Heaven.

It is hard to believe your concern for these oppressed women when earlier in this thread you said this of them:

Hang on a mo - I'm just looking around for my "ideological crutch" to understand the world of David 'not Splott' Vincent.

Blog Entries

I'm starting to think shape-shifting is an actual real thing Seriously, this forum get more interesting every day

Muslim women are probably the unhappiest looking women in the world. I feel sorry for them because they are being used in a demographic war. That is what this thread is all about. They are being told to have as many children as possible. As far as I can work out it is a sin for a Muslim woman not to marry and have children.

"The Prophet (S) forbade the life of celibacy, and prohibited women from living in chastity and allowing their selves to remain unmarried." Mustadrak Wasa'il-ush Shi'ah, vol.14, p. 248

Eric, what are your views about the hijab in relation to women's suffrage? I'd also like to ask Vimana the same question but his brain, or what is left of it, has become so befuddled that he thinks I am Splott David - a poster who was about as pro-Muslim as you can get without growing a beard, taking another wife and going off on hajj.

...Vimana the same question but his brain, or what is left of it, has become so befuddled that he thinks I am Splott David - a poster who was about as pro-Muslim as you can get without growing a beard, taking another wife and going off on hajj.

I called you David 'not Splott' Vincent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Splott David right-wing? what?
    His 'all Jews are untermenschen' stance was a tad Nazi-like...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    His 'all Jews are untermenschen' stance was a tad Nazi-like...
    He was always moaning about there being too many right-wing people on here.

Muslim women are probably the unhappiest looking women in the world. I feel sorry for them because they are being used in a demographic war. That is what this thread is all about. They are being told to have as many children as possible. As far as I can work out it is a sin for a Muslim woman not to marry and have children.

"The Prophet (S) forbade the life of celibacy, and prohibited women from living in chastity and allowing their selves to remain unmarried." Mustadrak Wasa'il-ush Shi'ah, vol.14, p. 248

Eric, what are your views about the hijab in relation to women's suffrage? I'd also like to ask Vimana the same question but his brain, or what is left of it, has become so befuddled that he thinks I am Splott David - a poster who was about as pro-Muslim as you can get without growing a beard, taking another wife and going off on hajj.
    I think if they want to wear it they can and if they don't want to then they shouldn't have to.

This appears to be a turning point. It feels as though you are acknowledging the existence of moderate Muslims - females who are being oppressed. Do you welcome them to Britain to free them from this oppression?
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 20-03-17 at 22:58.

Muslim women unhappy?

So would you be if you got carted off at 14 to marry your big fat hairy 53 year old uncle.

At least white girls got a Jim'll fix it badge out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He was always moaning about there being too many right-wing people on here.
    I still don't believe Ninianclark is Feedback despite lots of people saying it. Feedy was the biggest europhile of the lot.

Blog Entries

I still don't believe Ninianclark is Feedback despite lots of people saying it. Feedy was the biggest europhile of the lot.
    Which month was that? his moods change he does not come across to me as him either tbh.

I think if they want to wear it they can and if they don't want to then they shouldn't have to.

This appears to be a turning point. It feels as though you are acknowledging the existence of moderate Muslims - females who are being oppressed. Do you welcome them to Britain to free them from this oppression?
    There is no reason for them to flee to the UK because they will be just as oppressed here as they would be in a Muslim country. Apart from a half-hearted attempt to restrict genital mutilation our government does not interfere with Muslim practices. In fact, some practices like polygamy get even more support in this country. There is no social security for extra wives in Muslims countries. If you want an extra one there you have to earn enough to look after her and her children. But here she can claim social security.

Nope, Feedback was no Europhile. He loved the EU. I will ask him, he's Jantra on CardiffWalesMap forum.