+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 1 IPSWICH TOWN

FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 1 IPSWICH TOWN

Match facts

• Cardiff City have lost only one of their last seven league games against Ipswich Town, winning three and drawing three
    • Ipswich haven't won on their last four trips to Cardiff; they enjoyed three consecutive victories between 2009 and 2011 prior to that
    • Kenneth Zohore has had a hand in eight goals in his last nine Championship games for Cardiff, scoring seven
    • Ipswich's Tom Lawrence has been involved in ten goals in his last 12 matches; the club has only scored 13 in all in those games
    • Town are unbeaten in their last eight Championship games, but have drawn seven of those
    • Cardiff average 1.54 points per game this season under Neil Warnock (40 points in 26 games) compared to 0.73 before his arrival (Eight points in 11)

Re: CARDIFF CITY v IPSWICH TOWN. Matchday thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Match facts

• Cardiff City have lost only one of their last seven league games against Ipswich Town, winning three and drawing three
    • Ipswich haven't won on their last four trips to Cardiff; they enjoyed three consecutive victories between 2009 and 2011 prior to that
    • Kenneth Zohore has had a hand in eight goals in his last nine Championship games for Cardiff, scoring seven
    • Ipswich's Tom Lawrence has been involved in ten goals in his last 12 matches; the club has only scored 13 in all in those games
    • Town are unbeaten in their last eight Championship games, but have drawn seven of those
    • Cardiff average 1.54 points per game this season under Neil Warnock (40 points in 26 games) compared to 0.73 before his arrival (Eight points in 11)
    Be glad when we get past 50pts. Not sure we're going to do it today. A draw would suit Ipswich.

Blue in the Face

Think Ipswich have a fair few injuries at the moment which suits us. Bruno available again too...

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...16/index.shtml

The Gabon defender suffered knee ligament damage at the Africa Cup of Nations and could make the bench after stepping up his recovery.

Striker Rickie Lambert remains out with a back problem and Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock says Cardiff are "thin on the ground" after picking up a few injuries in training this week.

Lee Peltier, Rhys Healey and Matthew Connolly are long-term absentees.

Ipswich have doubts over forward Kieffer Moore (groin) and midfielder Kevin Bru (knee).

On-loan Cardiff midfielder Emyr Huws is not eligible to face his parent club and has been sidelined by a hamstring injury, while Teddy Bishop has been carrying a groin problem.

Luke Hyam faces up to six weeks of recovery after the midfielder suffered ankle ligament damage in training, but on-loan Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams should be available after his recent hamstring problem.

Defender Steven Taylor (hamstring) and on-loan Reading striker Dominic Samuel (broken toe) continue to step up their recoveries. Centre-half Adam Webster is out following ankle surgery and Giles Coke (knee) is a long-term absentee, with the midfielder set to be released in the summer.

Whitts, Harris and Noone start for City. Manga and Lambert on the bench.

McGregor, Bennett, Morrison, Bamba, Richards, Gunnarsson, Whittingham, Hoilett, K Harris, Noone, Zohore.

Murphy, Manga, John, Pilkington, Halford, Lambert, Meite.

Blue in the Face

Have a gut feeling that Noone is gonna give us one of his rare top performances today.

Interesting to see if Meite gets some minutes.

its like been at the pictures all the b list games are played before the main feature starts at 5,30 live on sky.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    its like been at the pictures all the b list games are played before the main feature starts at 5,30 live on sky.
    you're all about nostalgia chrissy x

fug of chrsi leds r rubish

chris'postsarehardtoreadwithoutpunctuationanddon't getmestartedonthestupidmileyfacescrapitsanightmare

Really good game so far. Zohore is gonna be a top player. Jazz is continuing his fine form from last week and Whitts looks off the pace.

We should be ahead and we've opened them up quite a few times.

Can't stop Zohore scoring!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Can't stop Zohore scoring!
    More goals in this I reckon

Canton singing "1-0 and you fvcked it up" #irony

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    but how did u no

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    but how did u no
    Not wishing to tempt fate but we're tearing them apart

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah, 3 in the 88th/89th/90th minute probably.

cardiff won 3-1

some clown will be along soon , telling you , you have a chance of the play offs

wales bales

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Have a gut feeling that Noone is gonna give us one of his rare top performances today.
    Your gut lied to you today. You should down some pints of special brew and go for a curry, teach it a lesson.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 1 IPSWICH TOWN

cardiff won 3-1

some clown will be along soon , telling you , you have a chance of the play offs

wales bales
    Why is this c unt still able to post in this forum? His illiterate anti-Cardiff/Wales posts are nauseating.

My brain hurts just trying to scramble through the jumble of random letters, no punctuation and fecking smiley faces.

He can't even spell his own name correctly FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Why is this c unt still able to post in this forum? His illiterate anti-Cardiff/Wales posts are nauseating.

My brain hurts just trying to scramble through the jumble of random letters, no punctuation and fecking smiley faces.

He can't even spell his own name correctly FFS!
    get your glasses on ffs, who are you jimmy the jocks sister.

cardiff won 3-1

wales bales
    get your glasses on ffs, who are you jimmy the jocks sister.
    I didn't understand a word of that. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    I didn't understand a word of that. I rest my case.
    you need binoculars then instead of glasses

^^ Mike, its time again.