+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player of the season

Player of the season

Gunnar. Fantastic season, a true warrior for CCFC Bamba second and Kenneth third

Re: Player of the season

Is it me, but has Gunnar gone off the boil a bit since he had a shave?

Yeah one of those three. How many contenders do we have for most improved?!! I'd go for Kadeem

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Yeah one of those three. How many contenders do we have for most improved?!! I'd go for Kadeem
    Zohore surely?

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that Zohore is our PotS. Have you seen a better striker this season? The way he took his goals again today was calmness personified, allied to 'triffic skill. I had not the slightest doubt when he was one-on-one with their goalie that he would score. For several games now he has been the difference between two teams and his goals have been a major reason for our climb away from the foot of the table. He has pace, power and a great work ethic.

Could say the same for Gunnarson, he had been rubbish for over a year before Warnock came, but I was just thinking along the lines of kadeem has been with us for about 5 years and has become a key player in the middle of this season.

I think he, like Zohore, just had a lack of opportunities under previous managers.

And for the record I'd choose Zohore player of the season, which is why I was looking at someone else for most improved.

Could say the same for Gunnarson, he had been rubbish for over a year before Warnock came, but I was just thinking along the lines of kadeem has been with us for about 5 years and has become a key player in the middle of this season.

I think he, like Zohore, just had a lack of opportunities under previous managers.

And for the record I'd choose Zohore player of the season, which is why I was looking at someone else for most improved.
    Ah, I see your point. If ken couldn't have both, then I'd probably go with Gunnar as most improved but Kads is a good shout

Spoken to many players over the years and they all hate "Most Improved player award", or as they call it "I used to shit and now I'm better shit".

They take the pi$$ out of who ever wins his, something terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Spoken to many players over the years and they all hate "Most Improved player award", or as they call it "I used to shit and now I'm better shit".

They take the pi$$ out of who ever wins his, something terrible.
    ITK