+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 50 points

50 points

Is a team with 50 or more points going to get relegated this season? 6 teams with between 40 and 45 points and 8 games left all fighting to avoid the last relegation spot.

Re: 50 points

I know that this is a league where anybody can beat anybody but Burton have a particularly difficult run-in. Their next two games are Huddersfield and Newcastle away. They also have Villa, Leeds and Reading at home. Could be the on that falls into the bottom 3. Cue an unbeaten run

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is a team with 50 or more points going to get relegated this season? 6 teams with between 40 and 45 points and 8 games left all fighting to avoid the last relegation spot.
    There are actually 7 teams. Which invalidates your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    There are actually 7 teams. Which invalidates your thread.
    Oooooh fail.

As I said "6 teams with between 40 and 45 points and 8 games left". Wolves have 9 games left.

Faceplam that you twat.

Banned

Oooooh fail.

As I said "6 teams with between 40 and 45 points and 8 games left". Wolves have 9 games left.

Faceplam that you twat.
    "6 teams with between 40 and 45 points " no there are 7 You said there was 8 games left you didn't mention Wolves in your original post who happen to be on 45 points which makes them the 7th team.

"6 teams with between 40 and 45 points " no there are 7 You said there was 8 games left you didn't mention Wolves in your original post who happen to be on 45 points which makes them the 7th team.
    get em told tandy lad

your a top poster in my opinion.

Oooooh fail.

Faceplam that you twat.
    There is no need for that immature bad inappropriate language young man. You may get away with that in plastic NYC but it has no place on this message board. Just be very careful

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    There is no need for that immature bad inappropriate language young man. You may get away with that in plastic NYC but it has no place on this message board. Just be very careful
    Oh look, all the usual suspects in the same place at the same time. Imagine that.

I didn't mention Wolves because they're not one of 6 teams on between 40 and 45 points with 8 games left. You understand that right?