+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That's the 1st time I've not heard Radio Wales not play our commentary today

That's the 1st time I've not heard Radio Wales not play our commentary today

Apart from the egg being played why was our match not being broadcast on radio Wales today? Hasn't stopped us being on before when the egg is on at same time?

Re: That's the 1st time I've not heard Radio Wales not play our commentary today

Was live on DAB radio in the South East

Re: That's the 1st time I've not heard Radio Wales not play our commentary today

They were so keen on Wales' latest defeat that they forgot we were playing

Can't you listen on Internet radio sites ??

I did in Spain last year ??

I've read the thread title three times now and i still can't make head nor tail of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I've read the thread title three times now and i still can't make head nor tail of it.
    I think he's saying that he has listened to Radio Wales all day and up until 6.57 pm he had heard them not playing the Cardiff-Ipswich commentary - they must have been playing something else - but at that particular time he didn't hear them not playing the commentary. He may have stopped listening to the radio at that time? Anyway, it's not a fine subject to not discuss....today. I hope this helps

What don't you do do not understand?

It's always the same on Radio Egg when we clash with the rugby.

International

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Apart from the egg being played why was our match not being broadcast on radio Wales today? Hasn't stopped us being on before when the egg is on at same time?
    If it's the first time you have not heard them not play it, shirley that means on every other occasion you have not heard them play it, or you have been listening and the have not played it/
    Or is it me????