+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mike Dean upsets the Jackies

Mike Dean upsets the Jackies

https://twitter.com/StevenSOS1987

Steve Carroll
    Mike Dean just gestured "kiss my ass" to the away end. Get this corrupt man out of football @FA

Last edited by stan butler; 19-03-17 at 01:18.

Re: Mike Dean upsets the Jackies

^^^ Bloody hell!

Refused to give Swans a stonewall penalty for handball in the box ( which MoTD declined to show for some reason). Just a few minutes ago Liverpool were given a penalty against Man City for handball in the box. That handball was nowhere as clearcut as the one by Bournemouth. Dean does not like Swansea. His 'kiss my arse' gesture before KO yesterday, I'm sure was arsefelt

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Refused to give Swans a stonewall penalty for handball in the box ( which MoTD declined to show for some reason). Just a few minutes ago Liverpool were given a penalty against Man City for handball in the box. That handball was nowhere as clearcut as the one by Bournemouth. Dean does not like Swansea. His 'kiss my arse' gesture before KO yesterday, I'm sure was arsefelt
    That penalty wasn’t for handball for Liverpool!

You looked poor yesterday. Serious question do you think you'll stay up?

I wonder about Clement. Anything is an improvement on Brad Bobley but he does seem to be blagging it a bit at times.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    no way was that hand ball.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    https://twitter.com/StevenSOS1987

Steve Carroll
    Mike Dean just gestured "kiss my ass" to the away end. Get this corrupt man out of football @FA

He looks like a right double hard bastard I`ll keep a look out for him in Dublin

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    That penalty wasn’t for handball for Liverpool!

You looked poor yesterday. Serious question do you think you'll stay up?

I wonder about Clement. Anything is an improvement on Brad Bobley but he does seem to be blagging it a bit at times.
    I think they will stay up but only because Hull , Boro and Sunderland are terrible and have tougher run ins.

Hull might get it together and scrape the points too. It's a battle between 'ull and the JBs.

Hull have a great run in. Palace have a very tough run in and I reckon they will go down

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Hull might get it together and scrape the points too. It's a battle between 'ull and the JBs.
    This is the way I see it.
    Allardyce finally seems to be doing what he does.
    The Everton game at the weekend apart, Hull have done well the past few games and provided they can recover, they could be OK.
    Boro are awful and playing them next comes just at the right time for jacks.
    Gonna come down to whoever keeps their nerve.

Also agree about Clement "blagging it"...seems like a PR, ambassador-type man, everybody's friend. Playing everything down and thus trying to take the pressure off his players. Cocky cockney