+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TOM LAWRENCE, anyone else notice what a:-------

TOM LAWRENCE, anyone else notice what a:-------

Anyone else notice what a cheating, sly, referee moaning little shite he has become. !!

Since he left us, I have only seen the highlights of his goals and thought what a great finisher he has become, BUT, seeing him for 90 minutes yesterday, I am not sure I could watch the cheating, sly, little twat, week in week out.

Re: TOM LAWRENCE, anyone else notice what a:-------

When taking a corner between the canton and grandstand he was cheered and he in turn applauded our fans. He looked their most dangerous player, I'd have him back no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    When taking a corner between the canton and grandstand he was cheered and he in turn applauded our fans. He looked their most dangerous player, I'd have him back no problems.
    Me too. He was their best player by far. Last year he played on the wing for us while Pilkington played up top!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Me too. He was their best player by far. Last year he played on the wing for us while Pilkington played up top!
    Russ, the football genius, Gunner, Fabio, Zohore, Harris all regularly on the bench!!!

Their best player in my opinion, trying to get his team an advantage at all times, trying to win the game for his team, he's a winner, I'd have in my team all day long.

**More 'expert' analysis from the plastic window fitter!

Looked a good player. No more a diver or cheat than Noone or Pilks... not to mention Chopra and Bothroyd

Dont know what game i was watching, lawrence was rubbish did not do anything, yesterday, i would not want him back.

Lawrence was their best player in the first half, his run and pass opened us up and only a fine save by McGregor stopped them taking the lead, and it was a great delivery that lead to their goal. For some reason McCarthy brought on Pitman for Smith and went 4-4-2 second half which pushed Tom Lawrence out wide and nowhere nearly as effective.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Their best player in my opinion, trying to get his team an advantage at all times, trying to win the game for his team, he's a winner, I'd have in my team all day long.

**More 'expert' analysis from the plastic window fitter!

Now I know you can read, but I think you are having trouble UNDERSTANDING what you read. !

Nowhere in my post did I say he was not a good player, I even stated "what a good finisher" he has become.

So you are now getting like people who look at you when you are talking, BUT DON'T LISTEN to what you are saying, because they are so wrapped up in their own little bubble of a World.

Try taking in what people write and say, then maybe, some people my take you more seriously. (I very much doubt it though)

PS:---- it's uPVC (that's for the boys in the pub)

Withdrawn from the squad, Harry Wilson called up as replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Dont know what game i was watching, lawrence was rubbish did not do anything, yesterday, i would not want him back.
    Was it the rugby?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Now I know you can read, but I think you are having trouble UNDERSTANDING what you read. !

Nowhere in my post did I say he was not a good player, I even stated "what a good finisher" he has become.

So you are now getting like people who look at you when you are talking, BUT DON'T LISTEN to what you are saying, because they are so wrapped up in their own little bubble of a World.

Try taking in what people write and say, then maybe, some people my take you more seriously. (I very much doubt it though)

You said Morrison and Caulker are "shit", and this kid was a "cheat", and a "twat", or did I mis understand that too?

You said Morrison and Caulker are "shit", and this kid was a "cheat", and a "twat", or did I mis understand that too?

Which is all correct, Morrison & Caulker are shite and that kid is a cheat & a twat.

Which part are you having trouble understanding ?

Morrison will not be a regular player for us next season.

Which is all correct, Morrison & Caulker are shite and that kid is a cheat & a twat.

Which part are you having trouble understanding ?

Morrison will not be a regular player for us next season.
    I have trouble understanding why you "dislike" your clubs captain, who is statistically our best defender, and one of the highest scoring centre backs in the league, yet you're happy to support an English reject captaining your country.

I also don't understand why you would call a young Welsh player a "sly cheating twat" when he is trying his best to win a football game for his club, just like some of our players do.

That's what I don't understand.

I also don't get the big letters, but hey ho, you seem to like them.

You must be back on the sauce again, that's the only explanation I can think of.

I've never seen him say anything correct tbh, typical football fan

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I've never seen him say anything correct tbh, typical football fan
    Careful, you might get the BIG LETTER treatment!!

I felt he had little penetration against our side , and took to rolling around whern touched like most players who dont have a good day , yes hes done well , is as dangerous as our current front players, nah , looked weak last year ,easily knocked off the ball yes he was wide , and he seemed to drift there on Saturday as well as its tough in the middle .

Slade gave him game time 14 appearances , he is tidy good player with promise , he didn't really deliver for us, that was his error not Slade's , and why is he not still not at Leicester or Man U, I'm not sure ,hope he does make it ?

2013–2014 Manchester United
    2013–2014 Carlisle United (loan)
    2014 Yeovil Town (loan)
    2014 Leicester City
    2014 Rotherham United ( Loan )
    2015–2016 Blackburn Rovers ( Loan )
    2016 Cardiff City ( Loan )
    2016 Ipswich Town ( Loan )

All those years as a fat Liverpool goalkeeper most probably has taken its toll!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    All those years as a fat Liverpool goalkeeper most probably has taken its toll!
    For a rounded chap he was a brave good keeper and agile

So, to answer the original post.

That's a NO then !

So, to answer the original post.

That's a NO then !
    Vitriol. Most unbecoming.