+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dai Rockefeller snuffs it aged 101

Dai Rockefeller snuffs it aged 101

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/b...nker.html?_r=0

I wonder how many corporate media outlets will inform their readers and viewers that he never missed any Bilderberg meetings.

Re: Dai Rockefeller snuffs it aged 101

Rockefeller must have been near the top of the world's string-pullers. Here's his credentials: Bilderberg, Member Advisory Group; Americas Society, Honorary Chairman and founder; Council of the Americas, Honorary Chairman and founder, Council on Foreign Relations, Honorary Chairman; Trilateral Commission, Honorary Chairman and founder.

Here's his 1991 Bilderberg meeting comments: "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion [news blackout] for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [democracy] practiced in past centuries."
    Last edited by Organ Morgan.; 20-03-17 at 16:55.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/b...nker.html?_r=0

I wonder how many corporate media outlets will inform their readers and viewers that he never missed any Bilderberg meetings.
    My news feed is full of his face now, just looked on what's trending on fb, here is a sample of some of the touching tributes...

"DING DONG! Secret Hitler is gone!"

"Finally this man is dead! 11 new hearts later"

"And on the first day of spring, too. Oh, happy day"

"The devil is now dead. Hes been dead on the inside for a while though"

"I guess child blood transfusions & organ harvesting can only carry you so far."

"They got a special place in hell for people like you! Maybe now he'll regret the rigged school system he created to mind**** society"

"There is a reserved seat in hell for you"

"With 7 hearts transplant and billions in his pocket, he was not able to escape death."

Yes, there's unrestrained joy at my internet haunts in total contrast to corporate media outlets.

Soros and Kissinger are the two people most hope will turn their toes up next.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, there's unrestrained joy at my internet haunts in total contrast to corporate media outlets.

Soros and Kissinger are the two people most hope will turn their toes up next.
    I've seen Soros mentioned quite a bit too, popular blokes.

I heard on the radio earlier that he was a massive philanthropist...seems like an all-round nice guy?...

Organ you are only bitter because he didn't reply to your begging letters. You told him you were a cripple, but you didn't tell him you crippled yourself in a grotesque sexual experiment which also resulted in the death of a badger.