+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ireland's long list of injured to miss Wales game...

Ireland's long list of injured to miss Wales game...

Re: Ireland's long list of injured to miss Wales game...

Good.The FAI have acted in a mean spirited fashion.

Firstly, we should completely ignore anything coming out of their camp for this crucial qualifier, and I'm sure our group will be doing just that. This is a must win game, regardless of who they put out.

Lastly, I'm gutted I clicked on that link. Looking around it, I was astounded that anyone actually buys that paper. It's so negative, depressing and downright toxic, that I'd close it down tomorrow given half the chance. I feel sick and it will take time for my eyes to unsee all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Firstly, we should completely ignore anything coming out of their camp for this crucial qualifier, and I'm sure our group will be doing just that. This is a must win game, regardless of who they put out.

Lastly, I'm gutted I clicked on that link. Looking around it, I was astounded that anyone actually buys that paper. It's so negative, depressing and downright toxic, that I'd close it down tomorrow given half the chance. I feel sick and it will take time for my eyes to unsee all that.

Agreed on all counts mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Only passing on some 'news' mate.