+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Julia Stephenson 'too beautiful'

O/T Julia Stephenson 'too beautiful'

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/wr...-a3495436.html

Rather an incredible tale. In many respects.

Is this a case of rampant 21st century narcissism/delusion or has the lady in question been wrongly shamed?

Re: O/T Julia Stephenson 'too beautiful'

That article mentions Samantha Brick, the journalist who became famous for writing an article about how difficult life is for a woman as gorgeous as her.

Coincidentally, both of these appeared on the Mail Online. Coincidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

Is this a case of rampant 21st century narcissism/delusion or has the lady in question been wrongly shamed?
    To be honest she looks good in most of the pictures but the latest one with her current husband makes her look more like "plain Jane". However, to use her looks as an excuse for infidelity is delusional at best.

Blog Entries

Regardless of how she looks she sounds ugly on the inside.

I'm too sexy for my hair shirt.

As crass and shallow as she undoubtedly is, there is actually something in what she's saying.

We are complicated animals and monogamy and non monogamy have both been shown to be driven by natural instinct despite being conflicting.
    And perceived relative attractiveness of a person and their partner has a big impact on which behaviour comes out on top.

The job which males have the highest rates of infidelity is university lecturers. They spend all day surrounded by attractive young females of childbearing age which skews their view of how attractive them and their partner is and this leads to infidelity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Regardless of how she looks she sounds ugly on the inside.
    I don't like to say it, but she 'aint all that' on the outside either.
    Striking I'm sure, but on the evidence here - there is a photo there of a slightly gawky looking bride and another of a person who appears to be about to croak 'grrribbet' with a saggy melon falling out.
    I wouldn't have dreamt of saying that normally, but as it appears that it is she that has brought the subject up and also she has complained of being "too 'pretty' for her own good"... ;)

Blog Entries

Striking I'm sure, but on the evidence here - there is a photo there of a slightly gawky looking bride and another of a person who appears to be about to croak 'grrribbet' with a saggy melon falling out.
    I wouldn't have dreamt of saying that normally, but as it appears that it is she that has brought the subject up and also she has complained of being "too 'pretty' for her own good"... ;)
    It's ok for you to say it as you are a bloke, if women say things like that they sound a bit bitchy, the good thing is she's likely to end up with the type of guy she deserves, someone just like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    As crass and shallow as she undoubtedly is, there is actually something in what she's saying.

We are complicated animals and monogamy and non monogamy have both been shown to be driven by natural instinct despite being conflicting.
    And perceived relative attractiveness of a person and their partner has a big impact on which behaviour comes out on top.

The job which males have the highest rates of infidelity is university lecturers. They spend all day surrounded by attractive young females of childbearing age which skews their view of how attractive them and their partner is and this leads to infidelity.
    Have you seen the film Confessions of a window cleaner?, strewth!!

She got a face like William Devane.

Feedback

I'd slip her a length

Has she had face surgery gone wrong ,where is the beauty ?

I see a large droopy breast woman , in tease me old aunt low cut dress ,sitting down so to hide the lower region bulges ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Have you seen the film Confessions of a window cleaner?, strewth!!
    We hear them on here all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    We hear them on here all the time.
    The film wasn't called Filibusters of a Window Cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Where do I apply?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    The film wasn't called Filibusters of a Window Cleaner.

You jessies.She's fit and she knows it.You lot would get your wrinkly todgers out in a flash given half a chance with her.

Go on then, I'd smash her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You jessies.She's fit and she knows it.You lot would get your wrinkly todgers out in a flash given half a chance with her.
    In the top picture she looks quite tasty for a more mature woman.

However in the pic further down (the one with her new bloke) she looks like a slightly melted waxwork of an old whore wearing fake Burberry shoes and last nights clothes.

For that reason I'm out.

I'd slam into that dusty old clam like a pair of saloon doors in a spaghetti western.

Shame where shame is due. If this is true, she sounds like an awful person.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You jessies.She's fit and she knows it. You lot would get your wrinkly todgers out in a flash given half a chance with her.
    She is striking. Some would say fit. I guess she probably is. Hard to know what the criteria of 'fit' is.
    She isn't describing herself a "fit" though - she maintains that she is 'too pretty for her own good', and 'too beautiful to be faithful'.

Regards,
    Jessie
    ;)

Bit mumsy looking for me ,facially she not great ,struggling to keep it all in now , guess if you had a few too many ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bit mumsy looking for me ,facially she not great ,struggling to keep it all in now , guess if you had a few too many ?
    Anything else to add or must we wait until tomorrow?

She is striking. Some would say fit. I guess she probably is. Hard to know what the criteria of 'fit' is.
    She isn't describing herself a "fit" though - she maintains that she is 'too pretty for her own good', and 'too beautiful to be faithful'.

Regards,
    Jessie
    ;)
    So in summary you would "shag it" given half a chance. Just sayin'.