+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arm our officers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Arm our officers

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    So let's get this right how many of the 125000 police officers don't you trust?
    I'll let you know once I've encountered them all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'll let you know once I've encountered them all.
    How many have you encoutered?

How many have you encoutered?
    I don't have an exact figure for you Tandy, why don't you just save us some bother and tell us where you're going with this line of questioning, assuming there is a point to it.

Banned

I don't have an exact figure for you Tandy, why don't you just save us some bother and tell us where you're going with this line of questioning, assuming there is a point to it.
    Well I'm sure we would all like to know why you wouldn't trust our police officers to have "spud guns" based on your experience.

Well I'm sure we would all like to know why you wouldn't trust our police officers to have "spud guns" based on your experience.
    I can't be arsed to be honest. Let's just say whatever point you were trying to make is totally right and leave it there.

Banned

I can't be arsed to be honest. Let's just say whatever point you were trying to make is totally right and leave it there.
    So you haven't got the exact figure of officers who you have encountered and you can't tell us any experience of encountering any.
    You need to get out more you paranoiac tart.

So you haven't got the exact figure of officers who you have encountered and you can't tell us any experience of encountering any.
    You need to get out more you paranoiac tart.
    I can't tell you the exact figure because I haven't been counting and I can't be arsed explaining the bad encounters to some boob on the internet who has trouble reading complete sentences and gets the hump when you point out how he's an idiot.

So you're welcome to carry on believing that everybody trusts the police 100%, there are no bad apples in the force and nobody has ever had a bad experience with them, including me.