+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arm our officers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Arm our officers

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I can't tell you the exact figure because I haven't been counting and I can't be arsed explaining the bad encounters to some boob on the internet who has trouble reading complete sentences and gets the hump when you point out how he's an idiot.

So you're welcome to carry on believing that everybody trusts the police 100%, there are no bad apples in the force and nobody has ever had a bad experience with them, including me.
    You have slagged the police off in this thread and when asked for your reasons for slagging them off you become abusive. If you were mistreated by the police it may have something to do with you abusing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    You have slagged the police off in this thread and when asked for your reasons for slagging them off you become abusive. If you were mistreated by the police it may have something to do with you abusing them.
    OK.

This may not be the thread for humour, but there is no way this cop doesnt shoot himself in the foot at least twice a day if he was armed..
    Hot Fuzz 2.