+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arm our officers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Arm our officers

Maybe every police offer should be armed with Blue Matt the complete weapon that he is.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone ever put forward a worse argument for anything in the history of this board.

Thats ignoring the fact he used the American police as a point for the police being armed!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Maybe every police offer should be armed with Blue Matt the complete weapon that he is.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone ever put forward a worse argument for anything in the history of this board.

Thats ignoring the fact he used the American police as a point for the police being armed!
    He brought the US police up in the first place, I pointed out that we didn't even need to look to the US to see how bad an idea it is, then he moaned when other people talked about the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    He brought the US police up in the first place, I pointed out that we didn't even need to look to the US to see how bad an idea it is, then he moaned when other people talked about the US.
    just as a counter balance most european police seem to be armed without mass shootings in the streets

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    M

really ? ? ? did I ? ? ?

I like to think our police force is slightly better than the US

really ? ? ?

because its easy to use the US and its armed officers are a example to win the " we do not want to arm our police "

argument

I think that our police force is slightly better trained and behaved that the US

then you had nothing to say ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    really ? ? ? did I ? ? ?

I like to think our police force is slightly better than the US

really ? ? ?

because its easy to use the US and its armed officers are a example to win the " we do not want to arm our police "

argument

I think that our police force is slightly better trained and behaved that the US

then you had nothing to say ? ? ?
    I can't even tell what you're talking about or who you're quoting here. I really am giving up on talking to you now.

And as a bit of advice, the extra question marks don't help your argument, they just make you appear erratic and exasperated.

I can't even tell what you're talking about or who you're quoting here. I really am giving up on talking to you now.

And as a bit of advice, the extra question marks don't help your argument, they just make you appear erratic and exasperated.
    Aye ok

you know that is what i posted about the US police