Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
For some reason I never get the mails from the club. When I logged on to buy my tickets the link wasn't even on the scrolling headlines section of the website? More than anything though I don't think they've done enough on social media. It's just been the odd post, should have been rammed down peoples throats! They've got a good turn out of ex players including some big names like Bellers, Jimmy Floyd and Fowler but I only know this from following the account for the game set up by a fan! Will be really sad if it's a poor turn out for such a legend of the club.
There is so much more they could have done. A video interview with Kev would have been the absolute minimum, talking about his time at City and the fans, cup finals etc. That's what people interact with these days and all I've seen are articles which nobody really cares to read to the end. A showreel of his best tackles, something to get people involved.

They could have done interviews with past and present due to play, crikey it couldn't have been that hard to get a 10 minute interview with Whitts after he finished training. Paul Parry lives in Cardiff so that wouldn't have been difficult.

You have to wonder who are the decision makers at the club?!