+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well that was Piss Poor!

Well that was Piss Poor!

Can't dine out on last yrs Euro performances for ever. Our best 11 against a shit Irish side and we couldn't break them down. Feel for Seamus Coleman, but massive disappointment at our showing!

Re: Well that was Piss Poor!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Can't dine out on last yrs Euro performances for ever. Our best 11 against a shit Irish side and we couldn't break them down. Feel for Seamus Coleman, but massive disappointment at our showing!
    Tidy butt

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Awful showing. Bale sometimes tries too hard, Ramsey needs to get out of Arsenal as soon as possible, and too many players out of form or out of action for their clubs. Wales got more than they deserved tonight. 11 v 11, I think they may have broken them down. Taylor's challenge was a shocker (as was Bale's 1 minute earlier), and he is another player out of his depth.

Wales will have to win all remaining games to stand a chance, it's possible. But, I am basing that on them regaining their form from last summer.

I think Serbia will be Coleman's last game. They will beat us and Coleman will walk.

Very poor ref tonight. Should have taken control and at the very least sent Whelan off. Ireland's dirty tactics worked and we sunk to their level.

SuperBluebirds91

I think we really had an off game - I didnt think that Ireland were that good either! I do t really agree that Bale tried too hard last night.....he looked half asleep but so did the rest of the players. That said I think they were trying to play safe and try and ensure we didn't concede either! We had a poor game but had we played average we would have won! I felt like something was coming in the game for us until the bale yellow and Taylor red.