+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Irelands football team

Irelands football team

Bloody awful and extremely boring. God help us if that sort of negative crap makes it to the World Cup finals. Irish people do seem oh so ever easily pleased mind.

Re: Irelands football team

Negative and showed no footballing ability at all. How on earth they have collected 11 points is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Negative and showed no footballing ability at all. How on earth they have collected 11 points is beyond me.
    Couldn't agree more. Just such a shame we sunk to their level.

I'd take Coleman, Hendrick and Long in a red shirt all day but otherwise they are just better organised than most with a more excitable crowd.

Speaking of their crowd, The Barry Horns weren't allowed to take in any musical instruments (not even one) yet Ireland fans were allowed to bring in a massive kazoo that got their fans going?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'd take Coleman, Hendrick and Long in a red shirt all day but otherwise they are just better organised than most with a more excitable crowd.

Speaking of their crowd, The Barry Horns weren't allowed to take in any musical instruments (not even one) yet Ireland fans were allowed to bring in a massive kazoo that got their fans going?
    It sounded awful and very tacky. We'll have to make sure we reciprocate the hospitality when they come to Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

According to an unknown Irish journalist on the EatSleepFootyRepeat post match comments and it was the first time they had used the PA (not Irish fans) to pipe in the instrumental sound. It seems that the Irish football association were doing everything to make it an unwelcoming occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    It sounded awful and very tacky. We'll have to make sure we reciprocate the hospitality when they come to Cardiff
    I wonder if a certain Cardiff fan has still got that drum?

Failing that, Does anyone know a DJ that can knock out some shit tunes?