+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That tackle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: That tackle

the micks are pussys. bunch of gaylords, they cant handle a bit of proper football.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    the micks are pussys. bunch of gaylords, they cant handle a bit of proper football.
    Spot on mate. In my day if someone broke their leg during a game they would get the wet sponge and run it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    He's not to act in a manner which could end another players career, it was a dirty game from the off, the ref should be looking at his part, but the ref never completed that tackle, the authorities need to ban players for life, Bale was more than lucky to (a) not break a players leg, (b) Stay on the pitch, it was quite clear that the Ireland game plan was to dish out treatment, our players were not given any protection but reacted in an inappropriate manner, it's your right to defend Taylor if you wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    A ban for life for miss-timing a 50/50 is a tad harsh
    Tad harsh? Any kind of ban for mistiming a 50 50 is ludicrous suggestion, never mind for life.
    The amount of people who have been expressing their differing opinions on the incident shows this could never work.
    Can you imagine how many law suits there would be?
    Cheating players roll about feigning injury as it is, the drama would be unbearable to watch (Diego Costa )

There was a game on telly the other day, I forget which one, where there was a nasty 50 50 challenge. The main aggressor got the free kick because he rolled about more than the 'victim,' like he'd been shot.
    The ref got it completely wrong.
    How would this work for games where no cameras?
    The "authorities" have already made it virtually a non contact sport, why not go the whole hog and make the game 'touch and pass'!

It's actually such a ridiculous suggestion, I'm thinking this is a wind up post.