+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last Ever Sopranos - Spoiler Alert

Re: Last Ever Sopranos - Spoiler Alert

https://masterofsopranos.wordpress.com/about/

Some yank has written an essay about the ending, enjoy!

Spoiler alert

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The Sopranos went on too long. All that Kevin Finnerty nonsense when Tony got shot. Jesus.

And the ending was a cop out.
    Series 3 and 4 were the best if memory serves me right....6 seemed like they were running out of ideas. Watched it all for 2nd time and was surprised how many little things I'd missed first time around.....

Sil was a bit of a musician as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3vQdW8FIYI

I agree with that...although for me the best were series1,3and 4 - yet looking back it seems like series 6 was like Godfather3,just a step too far.Having said that I have never seen a TV series to better it before or since,and that includes Breaking Bad and The Wire. QUOTE=goats;4729937]Series 3 and 4 were the best if memory serves me right....6 seemed like they were running out of ideas. Watched it all for 2nd time and was surprised how many little things I'd missed first time around.....[/QUOTE]

Loved the sopranos best tv series ever
    really enjoyed breaking bad and currently watching the spin off better call saul which im really enjoying too
    oh and loved peaky blinders but cant get series 3 on netflix which is available in the US but not here how ridiculous is that