+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jacks wage bill leaked the other day...

Jacks wage bill leaked the other day...

Some players like sigg and llorent on 70k a week....no wonder they are in financial trouble.....needing to sell etc....all that cash all going in wages. Premier league hey

Re: Jacks wage bill leaked the other day...

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Some players like sigg and llorent on 70k a week....no wonder they are in financial trouble.....needing to sell etc....all that cash all going in wages. Premier league hey
    Probably the going rate for a small premier league clubs top players.

They either pay it or the players go somewhere else.

As clubs get more and more tv money, wages go up accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Probably the going rate for a small premier league clubs top players.

They either pay it or the players go somewhere else.

As clubs get more and more tv money, wages go up accordingly.
    Sadly that's the case..RE the club's financial position, that hasn't been helped by Jenkins thinking he's Brian Clough reborn, the Gonzo-nosed cūnt that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Sadly that's the case..RE the club's financial position, that hasn't been helped by Jenkins thinking he's Brian Clough reborn, the Gonzo-nosed cūnt that he is.
    The problem is more to do with wages lower down the squad, I would imagine. Siggy and Llorente are justifying their wages this season. How many others are?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The problem is more to do with wages lower down the squad, I would imagine. Siggy and Llorente are justifying their wages this season. How many others are?
    Exactly, those 2 are probably worth it based premiership salary range.

They'll be worth every penny if they keep Swansea up.

Long term renewals for Dyer, Routledge and Rangel, plus the abomination that is Baston. The past year or so has shown Jenkins for what he really is, someone who's dined out on the work of others (Reeves, Brendan and Tutumlu) in my opinion.

The sooner the cūnt walks or is sacked the better.

Long term renewals for Dyer, Routledge and Rangel, plus the abomination that is Baston. The past year or so has shown Jenkins for what he really is, someone who's dined out on the work of others (Reeves, Brendan and Tutumlu) in my opinion.

Thought he had been forgiven now they have won a few games theres been no Jenkins out songs for awhile?

Those wages buys you a lot of caravan lot space

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Thought he had been forgiven now they have won a few games theres been no Jenkins out songs for awhile?
    As you can probably relate Stan, there's a large proportion of the current fan base that don't give a fúck as they get to see their hero's (such as Aguero). Although there is speculation that the Trust are going to make some moves once our position is clarified.

I read some of you're comments on the jacks board the other day, you and quite a few others find what he did unforgivable, don't blame you either. Reckon that huw cooze dude must of known and kept quiet and all hey.....

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Turnover is vanity
    Profit is sanity

How much profit have the Jacks declared over the last few years ? (I dont know)
    It almost doesn't matter anymore what sky pays each club as it is all paid out in wages.....it's not making clubs rich, just players and agents.....when will people realise???