+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Flat Earth theory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Flat Earth theory

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Imagine having to live with an utter nutjob like that!
    This could end in tears

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Imagine having to live with an utter nutjob like that!
    Luckily you don't, flat earthers are banned from my group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wow, it's all there isn't it.
    Flat earth, climate change denial, anti vaxx , anti public health provision
    Oooh I bet that got you excited, can't have people deciding what they do with their own bodies can we.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    This could end in tears
    It's his birthday, I have to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Luckily you don't, flat earthers are banned from my group.

Oooh I bet that got you excited, can't have people deciding what they do with their own bodies can we.

It's his birthday, I have to be nice.
    I suppose you could question whether someone who has looked at all of the available evidence and decided that the earth is flat is able to give informed consent about anything.

I suppose you could question whether someone who has looked at all of the available evidence and decided that the earth is flat is able to give informed consent about anything.
    Totally agree with you Rjk. Especially when the anti-vaxx people base their decisions on complete and utter hogwash.
    It's not just about people deciding what to do with their own bodies, yes people have the choice to be vaccinated or not, but by not getting the vaccinations it's not just that person who is at risk. Evidence shows that vaccinations work and by vaccinating enough people the population as a whole can be protected.

Blog Entries

I suppose you could but it's still their right to decide, smokers and drinkers have seen evidence that it's bad for them but they continue to do it, should we take that choice out of their hands too?

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Totally agree with you Rjk. Especially when the anti-vaxx people base their decisions on complete and utter hogwash.
    It's not just about people deciding what to do with their own bodies, yes people have the choice to be vaccinated or not, but by not getting the vaccinations it's not just that person who is at risk. Evidence shows that vaccinations work and by vaccinating enough people the population as a whole can be protected.
    What are you so worried about? if vaccines are so good you are not going to catch anything from me are you? I don't know how many times I have given detailed reasons why I would never be vaccinated again on here and it's been totally ignored, it seems that people would rather I died or get a serious illness just as long as I go along with their way of thinking, it's ridiculous.