+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Martin O'Neill, oh how convenient

Martin O'Neill, oh how convenient

He must have totally missed every single elbow in the face and continuous fouling by his Irish thugs last Friday. Strange that this moron has now decided to slag off Bale when he doesn't comment on his thugs kicking Wales off the park. Fekin hypocrite

Re: Martin O'Neill, oh how convenient

Agree. The tone had been set by Roy Keane earlier in the week but the Irish seem to be a team of Arsene Wengers as they
    did not see any of their naughty stuff.

Not making light of the Coleman injury but when was the last time Wales got criticised for using dirty tactics?

It seems pretty clear that after the Irish tactics in the first half of trying to rough us up, we were told to go back out and fight fire with fire.

If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    It seems pretty clear that after the Irish tactics in the first half of trying to rough us up, we were told to go back out and fight fire with fire.

If you can't take it then don't dish it out.
    Spot on.
    The clown reminds me of David O'Leary's bleating after we dumped the mighty Whites (or is it Blue and yellows🤔) out of the FA cup.

There was only one football team last week and it wasn't ireland

He sets up the return nicely in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    He sets up the return nicely in October.

Cannot stand O'Neill. Prickly, chippy little man with a thin skin and a big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post

Cannot stand O'Neill. Prickly, chippy little man with a thin skin and a big mouth.
    Got him spot on

One of the most annoying characteristics of scousers in my opinion is its never their fault and always somebody elses even when the evidence in front of you is conclusive.

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    One of the most annoying characteristics of scousers in my opinion is its never their fault and always somebody elses even when the evidence in front of you is conclusive.

Just saying
    Interesting theory. Can you give us some examples of this characteristic?

Why, what have you got in mind?

Bless em

I'm not going to hide from the fact that a neutral will judge that the two most violent incidents both had a Welsh player as the perpetrator. However, there seems to be a media narrative following this game which several of those with green shirts on are trying to add to where Wales were a dirty and frustrated team on Friday and because of this we deserve far more negative attention that we've recently had.

I don't know if it's further gamesmanship (see the dispute over supporter's bands) but a neutral media source would surely find it comical that the Irish PM has got involved and would not be trying to encourage the referee to take further action.

When we play Ireland at the end of the campaign we may be out of contention. I still hope we stuff them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    When we play Ireland at the end of the campaign we may be out of contention. I still hope we stuff them.
    I agree with this.

Has anyone seen the Irish team photo before their friendly with Iceland? Think Wales with the misplaced final player. I guess imitation is a sign of flattery.