+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy Brexit Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Happy Brexit Day

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Paraphrasing a news report, which appears to be paraphrasing his rant in assembly.

This is about all I can find on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39424361

Seems to be saying Wales are ****ed with Brexit. My view is it is his job to make sure Brexit is an opportunity. Carwyn seems determined to play the battered wife role, and bring us down with his rhetoric
    Wales does a good enough job of that as it is

It took an age to get to sleep last night. With Theresa's letter on its way to the continent I could barely contain my excitement. Despite getting little kip and being somewhat bleary-eyed, I sprang from beneath the duvet to skip downstairs. All morning I couldn't stop myself from merrily humming and whistling patriotic ditties. Is anyone else feeling equally optimistic?

I suspect Mrs Steve R is. Something tells me her unwieldly Dyson DC40, which weighs a ton, felt as light as a feather when she zoomed round the lounge with her Tony Bennett CD playing at high volume.

Below is one of Tone's most popular songs. Without Googling, which blockbuster film has it become synonymous with?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It took an age to get to sleep last night. With Theresa's letter on its way to the continent I could barely contain my excitement. Despite getting little kip and being somewhat bleary-eyed, I sprang from beneath the duvet to skip downstairs. All morning I couldn't stop myself from merrily humming and whistling patriotic ditties. Is anyone else feeling equally optimistic?

I suspect Mrs Steve R is. Something tells me her unwieldly Dyson DC40, which weighs a ton, felt as light as a feather when she zoomed round the lounge with her Tony Bennett CD playing at high volume.

Below is one of Tone's most popular songs. Without Googling, which blockbuster film has it become synonymous with?

Goodfellas - A true masterpiece