+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Should human's drink milk?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Should human's drink milk?

Away from the animal welfare side, I've read a number of times that humans should not drink the secretion of cows. It is for calves, not human beings.

It has terrible affects on our hormones apparently. That is why we've seen in a surge in man moobs around the world. It isn't solely responsible but it hasn't helped. Soy is the devil with raising estrogen levels as well. Estrogen is the female hormone and testosterone the males apparently. Milk raises estrogen levels.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-10192238.html

I saw camel's milk is an in thing now as well. How anyone who has met a camel can drink that spitting beasts milk I will never know.

People bang on about plant based milk and nut milk being better for you. Ingredients of an almond one:

Water, Sugar, Almond (2%), Calcium (tri-calcium phosphate), Sea salt, Stabilisers (Locust bean gum, Gellan gum), Emulsifier (Sunflower lecithin), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2), B12, E, D2)

How can all that be rubbish be better for you?.

People say they've seen huge improvements in their health when they've cut out milk completely.

Anyone got an idea?. Previously I'd wolf down over 3 pints of milk daily with breakfast etc. Now I question whether it is a good idea.

Yes I do know I will inevitably die and milk isn't the worst thing in the world.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 29-03-17 at 14:41.