+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore injured!

Zohore injured!

Kenneth Zohore was supposed to be with the Denmark u21s in the international break but didn't appear in either match - against Spain or England.

Now the sleuths at Wales Online have revealed that he was injured and never left Cardiff:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rdiff-12815668

Is that an injury injury, or a tactical injury?

Re: Zohore injured!

Sleuths my arse! Last time out Young Ken was withdrawn with an injury during the second half. No doubt his absence was just a precautionary measure by our club, but as far as Warnock was concerned a necessary one I dare say,

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Kenneth Zohore was supposed to be with the Denmark u21s in the international break but didn't appear in either match - against Spain or England.

Now the sleuths at Wales Online have revealed that he was injured and never left Cardiff:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rdiff-12815668

Is that an injury injury, or a tactical injury?
    He was on the bench against England Under 21s according to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39302209

but I suppose his name could just appear there because he was a part of the original party.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Sleuths my arse! Last time out Young Ken was withdrawn with an injury during the second half. No doubt his absence was just a precautionary measure by our club, but as far as Warnock was concerned a necessary one I dare say,
    Yep I saw that , he took a hit on his side and was holding his hip area ,glad he's rested,I'd rest him against Wolves as well .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep I saw that , he took a hit on his side and was holding his hip area ,glad he's rested,I'd rest him against Wolves as well .
    Well it was very strange.

Warnock did not want him to go with the Danes because he needed a rest. Then 5 minutes before the end of the Ipswich game he pulled up with some sort of little strain. We said that evening he wouldn't go to the Danes.

We have a good manager.

He's 23, why is he still with the u21s?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Well it was very strange.

Warnock did not want him to go with the Danes because he needed a rest. Then 5 minutes before the end of the Ipswich game he pulled up with some sort of little strain. We said that evening he wouldn't go to the Danes.

We have a good manager.

I bet the Danes don't think that way (i.e. a tactical "injury")

I seem to remember a certain ManUre player and manager taking years of abuse for doing similar.

Without trying to be provocative, what's the difference between NW and Ferguson actions?

He is injured and hasn't trained since. He's a doubt for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    He's 23, why is he still with the u21s?
    He was kept back for two years .

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    He is injured and hasn't trained since. He's a doubt for Saturday