+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now Carlos Carvalhal being investigated by the FA for 'inappropriate comments'

Now Carlos Carvalhal being investigated by the FA for 'inappropriate comments'

"Sheffield Wednesday boss Carlos Carvalhal found a unique cooking analogy to explain the difficulty of replacing injured players.

"When we lose players who link the game at the same time, we miss something in the team. You can't cook well if you don't have fish, and you eat potatoes, it's completely different."

A complaint has been made to the FA by the Potato Marketing Board UK. But a representative of British Fish said "potatoes should just get on with their lives and stop carping and floundering about mundane issues".

Re: Now Carlos Carvalhal being investigated by the FA for 'inappropriate comments'

Eel be battered by the main stream media for this. It's not his plaice to comment offishially. Reely shelfish of him, especially if he did it on purpoise.

Re: Now Carlos Carvalhal being investigated by the FA for 'inappropriate comments'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Eel be battered by the main stream media for this. It's not his plaice to comment offishially. Reely shelfish of him, especially if he did it on purpoise.
    He doesn't want to turn main stream media into his nemo-sis, cod that would be awful.

Cods Wallop. There's a time and a plaice and is neither.

Don't suppose he would have said it if it Haddock-urred to him that someone would be upset, that Potato Marketing Board always got their eyes peeled for this sort of thing...

No way back for him from this now, he's had his chips imho

He can get his jacket on the way out.

Pollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He can get his jacket on the way out.
    took me a while ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    took me a while ..
    He lost his best player Maris Piper.

My Sole purpose since this thread started was to think of some fish puns, but I'm starting to Flounder, my head even started to Hake, just relaxing now listening to Salmon Dave...