Toon to get 6000 tickets

Seems City fans been getting letters saying they will have to move seats

Re: Toon to get 6000 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/04/mass...castle-united/

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...could-12843200

Thought it may have been an easier option to allocate them upper ninian as well as usual away end.
    Spedger

Its similar to the illegal occupation of the Crimea,don't roll over kids.

Will we have to take a spanner with us. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Thought it may have been an easier option to allocate them upper ninian as well as usual away end.
    Spedger
    Yep. They could've had the whole thing. More space & more bars up there too I assume (bound to be a massive piss-up for their promotion party)

Tried to EDIT, but 5 minutes is ridiculous !!!!

Good to see that City are only charging them £24 and have not taken the opportunity to "ROB THEM BLIND", as other wanking clubs do to us all the time.

Good on you City.

It'll be nice to actually have a bit of atmosphere in the ground, even if it is from them lot celebrating promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Spedger
    Excuse me !

I don't want those wankers throwing shyte down on my head from above us in the Ninian.

They were entitled to 10% of the seats and it's on telly so why not just give them that
    and put them in the corner like every other club ?

They'll be back down again in a season anyway.

They can have my seat seeing as we,ve decided to make it a geordie day of celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Excuse me !

I don't want those wankers throwing shyte down on my head from above us in the Ninian.

They were entitled to 10% of the seats and it's on telly so why not just give them that
    and put them in the corner like every other club ?

They'll be back down again in a season anyway.
    It's on the tele so probably very few walk ups. I don't mind city making a few extra quid.

I don't think this is a massive love in for the toon it's just to make another game into a better one for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Anyone remember the time when we were in the prem - and some bright spark decided to hire a choir to sing the newcastle fans at half time..... that went well
    We were in the prem??? Whaaaaaa??

Anyone remember the time when we were in the prem - and some bright spark decided to hire a choir to sing the newcastle fans at half time..... that went well
    Wasn't that in the Championship, last time Newcastle were down? 0-1, Colcocinni header?

I remember when we went to Scunthorpe and had 3/4 of the ground.
    Lucky to be given those.
    Boots on the other foot now although I would have fathered put them upstairs in the Nin.
    They are no more likely to throw stuff down on us than we were to do the same at their place

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Lucky to be given those.
    Boots on the other foot now although I would have fathered put them upstairs in the Nin.
    They are no more likely to throw stuff down on us than we were to do the same at their place
    Most of us were there. It just shows how tinpot we've become if we're like Scunthorpe.

Unless we stopped them going up automatically. 99% unlikely but a possibility

Happy days for my business , lot of extras going in to help Compass catering . How at the lads

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Most of us were there. It just shows how tinpot we've become if we're like Scunthorpe.
    It's no different to when Sunderland and Sheff Weds were down here on the 70s.

Doesn't make us tinpot.

Nice change to have a club bring a big following here.

Few years ago they gave us something like 4000 tickets for our game up there.

What we should be doing is making the effort to get down there that night and showing that we too have a large passionate support.

Could be good if we can get 20k of our own fans in there too.

Lucky to be given those.

they needed the money

that was a truly special day, we were never going to lose that game

happy days

Doesn't make us tinpot.

What we should be doing is making the effort to get down there that night and showing that we too have a large passionate support.

It beats a dull mid table end of season game with Ipswich though doesn't it? I might even go, I like seeing largeaway support, let them party on, let's join in....it's all about love these days not war....

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It'll be nice to actually have a bit of atmosphere in the ground, even if it is from them lot celebrating promotion.
    Well I for one will celebrating the start of a new era under the Warnock , see you in two years time Newcastle

Let the Toon have the whole of the Bob bank plus upper section if they can fill it, we can all huddle together in the away end and family bit - and we can sing to the toon army about it being a library....
    Oh for the days that teams hated coming to Cardiff

We might aswell all pay a extra fiver to get in and buy the geordies a pint

Doesn't make us tinpot.

Just to point out that 4000 tickets at Newcastle is less than 10% of their capacity so no great deal really.

Let the Toon have the whole of the Bob bank plus upper section if they can fill it, we can all huddle together in the away end and family bit - and we can sing to the toon army about it being a library....
    Will we get treated well and be able stand whereas they will have to sit or risk being ejected and banned???

It seems, according to Wales Online, that Cardiff City fans welcome decision to offer Newcastle United FC 6,000 tickets even if they have to give up seats

but opening the article it seems that only one person welcomes the decision

Cardiff City Supporters' Club representative Vince Alm welcomes the decision, He said: “I think it's positive as it will fill the stadium and encourage more home fans to come because of the atmosphere.”

Now I actually have no problem giving them loads of tickets but what annoys me intensely is the bullshit bollox reporting that is using headlines that are not backed up by the report.