+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FK Sarajevo and Vincent Tan

Re: FK Sarajevo and Vincent Tan

Could be a genuine Bosnian poster.

https://twitter.com/stormzz94?lang=en

Funnily enough, guess where I am off to in June........

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Funnily enough, guess where I am off to in June........
    ****?

Naah, I can't see Mr tan letting anyone skank him. Take money out of his club???? Do me a favour lol if theres one thing we've all learnt about vinny, is he don't take no prisoners. Try to steal off him and the ruthless kunt will end you. Just look were malky is now. Vinny Is like gravity...No matter how big and bad you are, eventually, he will crush you
    Last edited by Silures; 05-04-17 at 18:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Naah, I can't see Mr tan letting anyone skank him. Take money out of his club???? Do me a favour lol if theres one thing we've all learnt about vinny, is he don't take no prisoners. Try to steal off him and the ruthless kunt will end you. Just look were malky is now. Vinny Is like gravity...No matter how big and bad you are, in the end, he will crush you
    Also, I've heard that Vinny considers even small insults an act of high trousers. Ooops, I mean high treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Google Cardiff City forum (the obvious wording) & you end up on the dark side. Contrary to popular belief that's what its called, not ****, aka All-American Marching Band :)
    You mean this isn't the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology in Hyderabad?

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint Pillock View Post
    You mean this isn't the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology in Hyderabad?
    I had to block them, they're trolling all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He has better English than everyone else on that board.
    Hey I swing b0th ways, in terms 0f message b0ards anyways....

The big question is: Why is Tan still involved with certain football clubs?
    What is he getting out of it now that he has learned a few lessons and that clubs are somewhat different to commercial bands?

Probably another multi.. Saw this post over there from a new Dutch poster .. fromdutch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:49 am

Hello lads,
    I'am visiting Cardiff in the weekend of the CL final. I am looking for a place to sleep in the city centre for 1 night (3 june). Hostels are asking huge amount of money (180 pound in a 10 person shared room). I was wondering if someone on this forum can help me. If someone can help me, i can give a service back. I've got tickets for Borussia Dortmund on the Yellow wall, and also tickets at Feyenoord and Ajax. I can introduce myself in a PM. Let's help each other folks...

When did the Dutch start calling people lads and folks :/

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Probably another multi.. Saw this post over there from a new Dutch poster .. fromdutch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:49 am

Hello lads,
    I'am visiting Cardiff in the weekend of the CL final. I am looking for a place to sleep in the city centre for 1 night (3 june). Hostels are asking huge amount of money (180 pound in a 10 person shared room). I was wondering if someone on this forum can help me. If someone can help me, i can give a service back. I've got tickets for Borussia Dortmund on the Yellow wall, and also tickets at Feyenoord and Ajax. I can introduce myself in a PM. Let's help each other folks...

When did the Dutch start calling people lads and folks :/
    Poshibly when Shhhteve MaahClaren tought the wordsh to thoshe craaazshey Dutch Guysh

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He has better English than everyone else on that board.
    And many on this one.