+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barry Manilow Is Gay

Re: Barry Manilow Is Gay

I always thought it was his boyfriend/now husband, who was gay.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Who cares but I'd put money on Shane williams coming out at some point.
    Out of Barry Manilow

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    This thread... smfh

Some people are gay, get over it

Barry Manilow has done really well to come out, some people don't even make it and for LGBT people, coming out is really really hard
    For some, it is. Not sure it was particularly difficult for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Did you know that 'Mandy' is actually a bloke ?

Mandy Patinkin.jpg

Do you know Barry Manilow is also grey!

i am not convinced he is gay. he is just trying it out for attention to generate interest in his flagging career.

This thread... smfh

Barry Manilow has done really well to come out, some people don't even make it and for LGBT people, coming out is really really hard
    I appreciate it can be hard *s******* but I don't get why they allow themselves to be defined by their sexuality. I'm pretty sure that most of us on here don't give a toss if someone is gay or not and for the life of me I cannot understand why someone would choose to go on a parade to "celebrate" their sexual preferences. I was once introduced to someone in a professional environment and literally the first words out of their mouth were "Hi, I'm xxx and I'm gay"

Why would you do that? I don't announce to the world that my name is TH and I like blondes with big tits

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I appreciate it can be hard *s******* but I don't get why they allow themselves to be defined by their sexuality. I'm pretty sure that most of us on here don't give a toss if someone is gay or not and for the life of me I cannot understand why someone would choose to go on a parade to "celebrate" their sexual preferences. I was once introduced to someone in a professional environment and literally the first words out of their mouth were "Hi, I'm xxx and I'm gay"

Why would you do that? I don't announce to the world that my name is TH and I like blondes with big tits
    Maybe that's where you're going wrong?

Perhaps their gaydar went off and they were hoping for some bum fun with you?

This thread... smfh

For the record it's LGBTQIA now.

LGBTQIA is a more inclusive term than LGBT for people with non-mainstream sexual orientation or gender identity.

I don't know why gay people demanded the right to same-sex marriage. Me and the missus have been having the same sex for thirty years now and we were bored shitless after two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I don't know why gay people demanded the right to same-sex marriage. Me and the missus have been having the same sex for thirty years now and we were bored shitless after two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    You're supposed to have a rest now and again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Did you know that 'Mandy' is actually a bloke ?
    I heard it was a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    For the record it's LGBTQIA now.

LGBTQIA is a more inclusive term than LGBT for people with non-mainstream sexual orientation or gender identity.
    Is this guy included in that?

That sexy West Country accent did it for me every time.
    She isn't from the West Country, old fruit.

The nosegay

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    She isn't from the West Country, old fruit.
    Is she not?

To be honest, I haven't seen or heard of her for a long time - she may even be dead for all I know.

I just remember seeing and hearing her on the telly as a kid and in my head she sounded like a farmer reading poetry.

Is she not?

To be honest, I haven't seen or heard of her for a long time - she may even be dead for all I know.

I just remember seeing and hearing her on the telly as a kid and in my head she sounded like a farmer reading poetry.
    Not dead at all , living the life and still touring . Unfortunately you have missed the Monmouth performance .
    Now whilst I have no desire to smash a 70 year old ( yet) Pammy is looking pretty smart.

There is still homophobia/biphobia/transphobia so some people struggle to come out

Surely everyone knew this anyway.

In this day and age I can't understand why anyone needs to hide their sexuality.

Simon Cowell, Vin Diesel, Kanye West, John Travolta, Tom Cruise etc. - all pretending, as though being gay is somehow shameful.

The most bizarre thing is that not only is it common knowledge but it would make no difference to how these people are viewed. If anything they'd get more respect for being honest and showing the world that being gay is no big deal.

Obviously this only applies to men though, the last thing I want to find out is that some object of my youthful obsession was just teasing me all along and is actually a rug muncher - I'm looking at you Pammy.
    Belinda Carlisle was one that someone told me was a lesbian. Until I see 17 minutes of internet footage, I'll consider it a lie.