+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C'Mon Spurs ffs

Re: C'Mon Spurs ffs

Mike's full time team talk does wonders.

Warnock OUT!! Moggis in!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The national team looking very unlikely to qualify for the World Cup finals and the very strong prospect of both Swansea and Newport going down. Not a great season for Welsh football.
    One can tell you're a Reading fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The national team looking very unlikely to qualify for the World Cup finals and the very strong prospect of both Swansea and Newport going down. Not a great season for Welsh football.
    Alternatively Swansea and Brizzle get relegated, which would be a great season for Cardiff City football - especially when you look back prior to Colin taking over and remember how bleak things looked for us then.

Whatever happens, it'll be nice to sit back completely stress free and watch it all unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    66 goals conceded in 31 games

I think they're going down..since the hull manager has taken over only Chelsea spurs and Everton have gained more points. That's amazing. I thought Hull were dead certs for relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I thought we were bad at conceding late goals, but from 1-0 on 88 mins to 1-3...

What happened to the love in ,hymns an hairy arse, and all,family club , what has Cyril gotta to say

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What happened to the love in ,hymns an hairy arse, and all,family club , what has Cyril gotta to say
    I love pencoed blue comments on their site, strange he doesn't post here anymore hey.........

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I love pencoed blue comments on their site, strange he doesn't post here anymore hey.........
    his avatar has an S to many

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

The best part about last night is that the jacks were singing hymns and arias just as spurs scored the second goal:)

You'd think their forum was a bipolar help group.

Hull have Man City away on the weekend. I fully expect them to be out of the relegation zone come Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    The best part about last night is that the jacks were singing hymns and arias just as spurs scored the second goal:)
    Yeah l heard it,they should have a points deduction for singing that ****ing song at a football match,tossers

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Yes. It was a rather rapid and hilarious diminuendo!!