+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bristol City - do you want them to go down ?

Re: Bristol City - do you want them to go down ?

Absolutely. I wasn't that arsed about them as being younger generation it seems I see Swansea as our main rivals, especially from 2008 onwards it seems to have gone up a few levels.
    Don't want to give him too much attention but that Jurssey idiot seems a repulsive character from the lies he spreads so if it makes him unhappy then hell yeah !

No I don`t want them to go down I want them forced into liquidation and thrown out of the football league for their part in lowering the average IQ of football fans.
    R O ARRRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The super duper triple header of jacks, wurzels and tinpot county going down would be tidy as fack. Chuck in leeds losing in the play offs and liverpool missing out on the top four, for a tasty bonus and that would be marvellous.
    ABSOLUTELY THIS

Unfortunately I can see both Swansea and the Wurzels surviving
    Newport are goners though and I really can see Leeds fecking it up completely

Yes. Why not?

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The super duper triple header of jacks, wurzels and tinpot county going down would be tidy as fack. Chuck in leeds losing in the play offs and liverpool missing out on the top four, for a tasty bonus and that would be marvellous.
    I don't want Newport going down. Good breeding ground for young Welshies. They've turned into a good place for us to loan out young players at a decent level too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes and I want a live action of Jursset's face when it happens.
    Slow motion shot of a happy meal being scoffed by an unhappy face

Feedback

I have no interest in parks football these days so take no interest in the carrot crunching yokels

What a great bet that is, and likely to come true too.

Yes

[QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;4731833]I'd like them to stay up as it's a good away game for me. And it would be a pity if the Swans were relegated as they have made every effort to play good football on OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

FYP

yes ............

Yes please

Fek off back to where they belong. Imo.

Yes I'd love to see them relegated. If they don't sack Johnson I'm sure they will be. If they do, then they should climb away from the bottom. Although who would take over I'm not sure since they sacked most of Johnson's staff a while back.

But relegation after the flying start they had this season and all the arrogance they were showing would be even better than if they'd been bouncing along the bottom all year.

I wanna see them implode up their own arsehole.

Hate the f uckers.

I've spent a fair amount of time working at various customers in Bristol since 2006, and I have to say I quite like the Bristolians. They were always very welcoming and enjoyed a bit of "Severnside" banter. Bristol is no different to many other major UK cities really. It has some run down areas in desperate need of investment, and also some delightful areas which the locals are proud of. From a football perspective I'd like to see Bristol City flirt with relegation but stay up as derby days are one of the few pleasures left in modern football.