+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephanie - Shropshire.

Re: Stephanie - Shropshire.

At work, I remember one unfortunate guy that had a load of cock books fall on top him, when a suspended ceiling tile(s) gave way whilst seated in the w/c toilet cubicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    At work, I remember one unfortunate guy that had a load of cock books fall on top him, when a suspended ceiling tile(s) gave way whilst seated in the w/c toilet cubicle.
    We had an office masturbator at one place I worked. She was 23, and had a great pair of legs.

No, just kidding.

He was in his mid 40s, and was a bit noisy about it. We did think about giving him a round of applause at one stage.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    We had an office masturbator at one place I worked. She was 23, and had a great pair of legs.

No, just kidding.

He was in his mid 40s, and was a bit noisy about it. We did think about giving him a round of applause at one stage.
    Wouldn't want to be on the interview panel for that role.

I despair at this forum sometimes. Before clicking on this thread I knew it would be littered with smutty sexist references.

It's 2017, lads. We must move on from how things used to be in the pre political correctness past.

I do declare that only a contribution from Sludge himself would succeed in lowering the tone of this discussion.

Speaking of whom, I saw him in the company of his new significant other a few days back, and she appeared to be a cut above the usual scrubbers he knocks about with. I must say she had a tidy arse on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I despair at this forum sometimes. Before clicking on this thread I knew it would be littered with smutty sexist references.

It's 2017, lads. We must move on from how things used to be in the pre political correctness past.

I do declare that only a contribution from Sludge himself would succeed in lowering the tone of this discussion.

Speaking of whom, I saw him in the company of his new significant other a few days back, and she appeared to be a cut above the usual scrubbers he knocks about with. I must say she had a tidy arse on her.
    What a tidy arse loving rotter that man is.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's ass. Exodus 20:1-17

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    There were many trips to the gents for one's daily turnout with one tucked into The Sun newspaper to save everyone's blushes.
    I remember going on an errand for an elderly neighbour who wanted me to fetch him The Sun.
    I had to wrap it in a copy of Razzle to avoid any embarrassment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCPhil View Post
    You'd never get a job at these publications.

"A HOLE new world" would work better.
    I nearly said it was an eye opener, glad I didn't now.

Banned

At least cok mags were quiet.
    Those vhs tapes, jeez, it was so risky having a tug when everyone was in bed. The remote on the lead, the loud stop start function.
    I had to practice the "emergency stop " procedure in case you get caught.
    Hear movement upstairs, pyjamas up while dashing along the floor, press stop,
    put remote back on top of video player, sit back down on sofa and pretend that you fell asleep with Tele on.
    Got my emergency stop down to 3.5 seconds in my youth.

I nicked a forum magazine back in the day . Smuggled it up to my bedroom and got the wank hank ready , to my disgust there were no pictures, it was all stories . I had to make do with a health and efficiency, I found up the Wenallt years earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Those vhs tapes, jeez, it was so risky having a tug when everyone was in bed. The remote on the lead, the loud stop start function.
    put remote back on top of video player, sit back down on sofa and pretend that you fell asleep with Tele on.
    This brought back so many memories

Pics or STFU

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post

What if you were juuu-uuuu-uuuust over the brink? ;)

I recently found an old batch, and have no idea where they came from. It included a wife with the unlikely name of "Elvina". Very nice, but the magazine seems to be from the early 80s. If I am correct, it would result in her being nearly 70 - assuming she is still with us.

Either way, here's to "Elvina".